How Often Do You Buy Bags?

So, I'm sorry if this is a completely tacky question to ask, but for those of you who buy several costly bags per year/month, where do you get the money for them? Really good jobs, or are bags just a spending priority?

Depending on whether there is something I really want, I'll buy a bag about once a month. This past year has been a busy one for me...LMAO! In response to your question Laurie8504, I am very fortunate to have a great career that I have worked very hard for that allows me to indulge in some nice things.

Probably you weren't talking about me! but I buy my purses with money I have left over from my weekly salary after paying for daycare and household bills, my hubby pays the rent and the car and saves the rest of his salary. So I'm not using money I could better use elsewhere. I personally can't bring myself to spend anything more than $200 on a purse, I have a child who will go to college one day and I'd like to own a home and a car sooner rather than later. If I had more than a couple of hundred to spare each week I'd probably work less so my daughter could be at home more rather than buying more expensive purses.