How often do you buy a new LV item?

it depends on the collection and if i like anything .. if i i see something i really like i'll get it.

i love the vernis collection but its so impractical due to the colour transfer and its so hard to upkeep. but when the perle colour was released i knew i HAD to get something even though its white! and i bought the cles and haven't used it ever. too afraid to stain it

i usually buy 1 on my birthday and maybe christmas if there's anything i really like. and the limited edition items if i can get my hands on them and if i really like it.

and occasionally on ebay if its limited and discontinued

I am in LV at least once a month and always buy something. My SA is always on the look out for certain pieces that I like and also always puts aside new things that she thinks I might like as well. And that is totally separate from what I buy on ebay and from other private sellers as well. I can't even remember the last time I went longer than a month before w/o getting something. It's is really the only thing that I spend money on. I don't buy expensive clothes or take lavish vacations. I also don't get (or have) a flashy new car every year or two.

Essentially I spend the equivalent of a (nice) car payment on LV each month... that's how I justify it. No car payment so the money can go to LV. I would rather drive a car that is a few years old (my car is a 2003) and have no car payments than a new car and less LV.

How's that for rationalization? :yes:

My First Pieces Are 30+ Yrs. Old......& I Have Been Going Strong For The Last 30 Years! Ha! .......I Buy @ Least A Piece A Month. Depending On The Collections Out (My Love For Them).

Before My Son, I Bought Much More. Not That We Need To Save More....I Just Take More Pleasure In Buying For Him.

LVCRAZED said:
Usually 2 a year. Sometimes 1. Depends I guess.

I usually get a purse or a purse and a sm. item as a combo gift LOL to cover my anniv. in May, Mother's Day, and my bday in June.

Sometimes for Xmas I choose a bag or whatever.

I'm done for the year though...my "combo gift" came to be 5 items.:shame:

So...LOL I don't think I'll have any LV items come Xmas. Xmas came a bit early. :graucho:

That's me to a T.
I buy one or two a year usually as a combo Birthday/Mother's Day and then a combo Christmas/Anniversary...sometimes I'll try to sneak in a small item for Valentine's Day

I bought my first LV and received 2 LVs as gifts this Feb. It's only May and I'm starting to have LV withdraws. Since I gave my mom one of my bags, I need to plan out my next purchase soon. :lol:

sratsey said:
That's me to a T.
I buy one or two a year usually as a combo Birthday/Mother's Day and then a combo Christmas/Anniversary...sometimes I'll try to sneak in a small item for Valentine's Day

LOL! I've done the Valentine thing too!!!!!!!! :yes: :heart::P

I've just started but am satisfied with my 2 Speedies. I have other bags that I don't use so if I get more LVs....I'm afraid I might not be able to use them!

i usually only buy around "occasions".. like birthday, or xmas, or some bigger events such as new job or what not...

but the frequency has gone up this year and the desire to buy is getting a bit hard to control especially since i joined this forum... :yahoo: