How often do u see RM on the street??

kyuis2004

O.G.
Jan 18, 2010
Since I start pay attention on RM bags (about 3 months), I never see anyone carry it on the street. Right now I m at one of the busiest dim sum restaurant and still see no RM. Mostly LV, balenciaga, Burberry, miu miu, Marc by Marc J, Chanel. Where are RM lovers in Los Angeles?? Most of my friends don't even know this brand. Is it just me or RM isnt popular in Asian community.

By the way, RM is start getting attention in Taiwan. Quilted leather MAM at department store is asking for roughly $900. Just want to share with u all. :biggrin:

I live in Utah so I basically never see RM, because the only way to get it here is to order online or from a boutique out of state. I don't mind it though, I'm the only one carrying it! ;)

NEVER see it where I live.

I had lunch with a friend the other day and I saw 9 women with LV's. No joke. This was just in a timespan of two hours.

almost never.

i live in dc, but spend a lot of time in md and va. most of my sightings have been in dc, but they are few and far between.

BUT a little boutique near my work just opened and they sell some RMs, so i always see some in the window when i walk by : )

I'm in Los Angeles too and I never really see RM on the street. Maybe once in a great while and then I get all excited. Seeing girls wearing their RM bags the other day at the SS almost felt surreal lol!

Very rarely. Makes me excited to see so many people wearing RM at the sample sales. I see one every 2-3 months or so. I did see someone Monday night at Target wearing a black MAC. :biggrin:

I see one coworker at the gym who has the exact deep red mini Nikki I have and a few friends have MACs.

I live in Boston and see mostly Coach, LV and some Bals. Many fake Coach & fake LV's. But I do see RM not as much though. I see more RM in the summer months which is probably because we all change our bags with the season in our designer handbag collection.

I see RM once in a while in Chicago. I used to see RM a lot more often when I first got into her around 2006/2007. I saw some old school beauties like the WBW MAM, Stonewash Blue Mattie and the Sage/Sage Stamp MAM around that time.

Now not so much. I mostly see LV (and some obvious fakes), Coach, Vera Bradley and Urban Outfitters bags every time I go out.