How often are NM & SFA website sales updated?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies: It's sale time --and I'm wondering if any of you know how often the Neiman's or Saks' sales websites are updated?
    In other words: how often should I be cruising the websites to see what's gone and what's been added, or reduced? Thanks!:nuts:

2. hmmm...c'mon...there must be a computer nerd out there who has this answer? is it once every 24 hours, 12 hours, 8 hours?

3. hel---llooooooo out there????????

4. I think if anyone knew they would have answered. As far as I can tell, there is no distinct pattern to when they update.

5. Hi, I reposted this in the "Deals & Steals" forum, and am told that it is updated every 15 minutes! So, you've got to stay on top of things it seems...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice