How obviously LV is a watercolor speedy?

isabellam

O.G.
Feb 16, 2009
I'm planning on carrying my new white Watercolor Speedy out for her first outing tomorrow, but I'm a bit nervous. I'm going to a church ladies day luncheon (large event to be held at a hotel), and I don't want to appear too over the top. KWIM.

Before I got into purses, I wouldn't have known a watercolor LV from a ziploc bag, and most of the ladies at tomorrow's event are probably of the same mindset.

I know it's crazy to buy these awesome purses, and then to hesitate wearing them, but trying to walk the line between enjoying my treasures and not rubbing it in others' faces is tough.

What do y'all think?

I know what you mean. I am proud of my bags, but on some occassions I have stuck to damier instead of mono in order to down play. I don't think that the water color screams LV like the mono does. You should be fine.

Very obvious!

But only because the first time I saw one on-line I fell in love and I've been looking for one in real life to see if it looks as good.

"Non-fans" probably wouldn't know it from a ziploc bag as you say, or would think it was a fake (if that would bother you).

Is it a wealthy church where it's "live and let live" because they assume you can afford to treat yourself and still do good, or are most members depriving themselves of all luxuries to be able to afford to give to others?

I live in an upscale neighbourhood and go to church with wealthy people who think nothing of giving a young child an LV pochette, your mileage may vary as they say!