How nuts is this!? I just bought my second Black Basketweave MAM!

Will you or have you already buy duplicate bags?

• YES!

• NO!

Results are only viewable after voting.

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
LMFAO! I love love love this bag! Label360 sent me a shipping notification and the bag should be here soon!:yahoo:

Anyone else buying duplicates? :smile:

I love the idea of having a backup of my favorite bag!

Here are some pics of one of the best RM styles ever!:woohoo:

MAB

CIMG4924-1.jpg

MAM

3f2b8828-1.jpg

You're out of your gourd, m'dear. No poll necessary. Just who just said they were DOWNSIZING????

Will you be my bag lady, 'cause that's where we're both gonna end up - on the street, carting our bags around, beggin' for food....

I am still just trying to build up my RM collection but I have bought Balenciaga bags in duplicate before (05 black city) and a few others since I loved them so much. ITA, if you love it why not get a back-up?

Gung, you are the RM superfan! No one else holds a candle to you.

I don't know if I'd order another of the same bag, but if I did, this one would be it. It's a classic that won't go out of style, and when your old one wears out, you'll already have another one on back-up! :nuts:

I am still just trying to build up my RM collection but I have bought Balenciaga bags in duplicate before (05 black city) and a few others since I loved them so much. ITA, if you love it why not get a back-up?

ITA! Thank you!:yes:

Gung, you are the RM superfan! No one else holds a candle to you.

I don't know if I'd order another of the same bag, but if I did, this one would be it. It's a classic that won't go out of style, and when your old one wears out, you'll already have another one on back-up! :nuts:

Heheheh, I :heart: RM!

Thanks for your comments; I totally agree! The Black Basketweave is just so classic and elegant...why not have two!?:yes:

I haven't, but I would!!! I do it with clothes all the time!

Thanks for your support Megs! I feel better already! Thanks for the enabling, lol! :yes:

GUNG is the undisputed queen of RM! :queen:

Awww, you flatter me! I'm just a hardcore fan!!!!!! :yes:

I wish I lived near you, Gung!!! That way, I could always help you by "baby-sitting" the RMs you weren't currently using - hehehe! Seriously though - your collection is so dreamy!!! Love it!

Gorgeous bag, GUNG!!:tup: I haven't bought duplicates of any bags in my collection though, hehe. My wishlist is just too long for me to have enough $ to get the same bag twice!:nuts: