How neat is your Coach bag??????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was just curious to know how many wristlets, and other accessorie's you keep in your Daily bag.Do they fit nicely or are they crammed in? I have my Poppy tartan wristlet(red/black), my Poppy leather wristlet (black/silver), and my new kisslock pouch(black sig./white) for my coins only. I don't have a wallet at all. I try to keep everything in order so my bag is neat.I notice that the Patent Poppy Spotlight(sm./med) is shaped differently inside.So I was wondering if you have some tips on keeping bags neat.:smile:

2. My bag is pretty neAt I guess I have my new magenta Madison wallet in there along w lv cles and use a wristlet or cosmetic case for all my junk

3. that is a must for me. use wristlets to keep organized.

4. See, thats why I do that...Besides, they take up less room..I don't mind not having a wallet, some of them are too bulky...Maybe someday when the right one comes along!:P

5. TG for wristlets--before those (I use a Balenciaga makeup, which is similar to a wristlet), my bags were a mess. I also do better with mini skinnies, cell phone pockets, and compartments.

6. My bag is a hot mess right now haha. I have a wallet, a mini skinny I have coins in currently (On the hunt for a coin purse.. Fossil has owls that keep calling my name lol), and a clutch that I keep my lady products in. Everything else is all over the place in my Annie lol.

7. I just got my coin kisslock pouch yesterday and I love it...Keeps my coins seperate from my other $....It was $31.00 at the outlet...It's nice because it is the PVC material.They have multiple colors...;)

8. I say that too. Thank God for Coach wristlets...They are such a convience...You can have multiple wristlets in your bag and still have room....:P

9. i like to keep my bag organized and with my coach checkbook wallet, wristlet and make up bag it stays that way for me. i just love my new possessions

10. My bags are very neat...but in general I'm a neat person. I crave organization.

I keep my Kindle in its Borsa Bella Bag. My wallet, obviously, keeps my money and cards organized. I have a small cosmetic pouch for my chap-stick and gloss. I also keep a larger cosmetic pouch for the medicine I carry with me.

11. the inside of my handbags are organized. i use makeup bags (one is for pencil/makeup tools and the other is a regular size). in the smaller one, i put all my business cards/coupons.

in the other, i have stamps, a mirror, lipgloss, kleenex, my checkbook, other random stuff.

then i have my skinny mini wallet.

it makes it easier to switch bags. all i do is remove both cases and my wallet and i'm ready to go.

12. Thats my problem...Everything has a place, and if its not in its place, then I cannot function,lol.....I'am Very organized, thats why I wanted to get some extra ideas for organizing my bag....Alot of the ladie's and gents have some good ideas....:graucho:

13. I normally have 3... Wallet, Large wristlet and Small wristlet...

14. I don't use wristlets, only because I have only one and it's a capacity. I do however have my medium wallet, two mini skinnies, my kisslock coin purse. My Coach sunnies also have their own case. So yeah, I keep my purse pretty neat.

15. Right now I'm using a smaller bag so I tend to keep it neater. It's funny how that happens. :smile: