how much$$

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. for how much did this pochette sell in stores?I absolutly love the cream and red mix together. :smile:

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. I think those were $US455.00 when they first came out.

3. [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, Serif]Murakami Cherry Blossom[/FONT]​
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, Serif]Retro[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, Serif]955 [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, Serif]Papillon[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, Serif]880 [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, Serif]Pochette Accessories [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, Serif]425 [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, Serif]Trésor Wallet[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, Serif]460[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, Serif]Key Pouch [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, Serif]215 [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, Serif]Mirror [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, Serif]135[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, Serif]Coin Purse[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, Serif]240[/FONT]

There's the price list in USD!

4. ugh..cut and paste didn't work so well....the pochette was $425 brand new.

5. Weren't they all originally $425, then later during the summer got bumped up in price?

6. I'm assuming the coin purse is the cles, but which one is the key pouch??

7. urh i wonder if i could find one

8. key pouch = cles
    coin purse = porte monnaie plat

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice