how much...

1. how much do you think a coach signature demi pouch would cost at an outlet?

2. Probably around 80.00.

3. ok thanks!

4. I hardly see any signature style bags at my Coach outlet. Usually it's just all leather or suede bags. :sad:

5. I picked an aubergine one up for 60$.. it was missing the zipper pull though, but who looks at that anyways ! ;)

6. I think they are like $120 at the Coach outlet here, but its probably overpriced since Coach has a ****ty markup here in HI.

7. Irissy...which one do you go to? I usually go to Cabazon.

8. ^^^you lucky girl! I've been dying to go to cabazon! Whenever I'm back in CA its never on the agenda :sad:

9. Have you ever been? IMO, if you are not that into Coach, there really isn't that much else there. Maybe it's just me...but nothing ever really catches my eye while I am there. :sad:

10. Ya, I think that's where I go too. It's called "Desert Hill Outlet" or something?

My friends told me that the outlet before you hit Vegas is the best since they have a wide selection of signature Coach.

11. Aren't there all the designer outlets there? I know the Dior outlet is there, I think there is a YSL and a Dolce there too. We don't have upscale outlets here, so I'm curious to see what they are all about :biggrin:

12. there's a dior, gucci, burberry, bv, ferragamo, YSL, armani, D&G, escada.. that's all i can think of now..:biggrin:

13. ^^^yes :biggrin: I have the entire list for those outlets and the woodbury commons outlets in NY, which are almost the same. I'd sooo want to go check them out! Hopefully I will sometime soon damn it!

14. ^^ you should definitely go! i havent been to woodbury but i REALLY want to. i didnt think to go when i was in NY in the summer. :sad: :sad: i think dior and gucci have the best deals. so good luck if you end up going, noriko! :biggrin:

oh and as the sig demis.. the last time i went to the coach outlet they were 20% the outlet price of 109. they had regular colors too! i was surprised. khaki, pink, and errr blue maybe? can't remember exactly.

15. hehe yeah sounds like woodbury is cool too, sometimes I call to see if they have any saddle bags in. I haven't ordered yet, but its tempting sometimes! They had this red croc saddle for $3000, regular price was $6000. I almost bought it but it was all sales final and I didn't want to spend that kind of cash on something I haven't inspected!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice