How much would you spend?

What is your limit when it comes to purchasing a bag?

• No limit! I spend as much as I want whenever I want!

• At most $100

• No more than $200

• I can't see spending more than $350

• No way am I spending more than $550 on a bag!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hmmm this is so tough but it really all depends on the brand. For Coach, no more than $800 (that's because I'm eyeing the Miranda in white), but for say LV, maybe $2000 max and Balenciaga $1500 max. I don't think I'll ever be in Hermes territory other than scarves and belts,lol!! :smile:

I don't regularly buy Coach but I do have a few Coach bags. My Coach max is probably $350. My max for other bags is more around $1500.............unless its Hermes.

I'm not at a point in life where I can spend more than $200. Its hard to try and save money and have amazing purses. But hopefully in the next few years that will change.

The most that I have paid for a Coach bag was $395, but I did have an LV that I paid $860 and I never used it. Needless to say I sold it to buy more Coach.

Well I splurged and bought a Leigh and loved the bag but found it wasn't entirely me and I wanted some more bags.. I just felt guilty and so I don't have it anymore.. I have only been into Coach for about a year (oh what a year it has been!) :nuts: but I would say for me personally I like to stay under $300-400. :yes:

I was kind of pissed that I couldn't use my PCE discount for the new tote that I just bought but they were only available at JAX and there were only 2 left so I grabbed it while I could. I was totally uneasy about the price though. I paid 398 and that's with a 40 dollar credit. I can't see going over 400 dollars and couldn't believe that I spent almost 400 for this tote...but it was for work and I figured it would be put to good use. I'm on bag ban for a LONG time now.

I'm not at a point in life where I can spend more than $200. Its hard to try and save money and have amazing purses. But hopefully in the next few years that will change.

i totally feel ya!

the most I've (by I've I mean hubby - I'm a SAHM) on Coach was $125 & it was a black signature belted soho hobo... it also came with a matching mini skinny.. it was annoying unbuckling the clip & the zipper so I sold it
now i just have my swingpack, 2 mini skinny's & a wristlet.. & the total for all was probably only $200 combined...

i would love to get more though & i'll wait patiently til we have spending $.
i would much rather shop for my son (but he doesn't need anything right now! so i actually get to look for me!) & spending a huge wad of cash on only one thing erks me sometimes.. i like to get more things for my buck

The most I have ever spent was on a small Fendi that I think came out to $480. I have a Louie V bag that I think is in the $500-$600 range, but an ex paid for it lol.

Right now $250-$350 is around my normal price for what is comfortable on my salary and life style. The last few bags I bought at Coach have been in the $300s. The $300-ish bags give me the freedom to have a couple a year, which is more fun. I love to shop. Maybe if one day I had a lot more money, I could see spending up to $1,000. But even if I were rich, you'd never see me with a $5,000+ bag...I think it's just a waste to have a bag that expensive. I think there needs to be a limit for me.

If someone like God told me that $10,000 (or $50,000 or $100,000) would buy me the perfect bag of a lifetime; one that I would love to the exclusion of all others; one that I would never tire of . . . well, I think what I'm trying to say is that if such a bag could be promised, there would be no cap for me. I'm actually getting tired of this obsession. I would like to settle down & be happy with just one (yes; ONE) bag. I'm going on over a month with my new Bleeker Shopper, now. Maybe I've done it!

How much I would spend really depends on the bag, the occasion (my husband just bought me a nice Coach for Christmas) and if we had the money for it at the time. If I am buying something for myself I save up the money and then if I still love it I get it. With Coach I wait for PCE though.

i dont have a limit for bags. if i like it, i will buy it. my most expensive bag was a little over $1000, but it really depends on how much the rents are willing to pay. sometimes they dont think its worth it, sometimes they do. i mean, if my parents let me, i would get the crocodile birkin. thats not happening anytime soon. lol.