How much would you pay?

Raspberry

O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
I'm new to selling used handbags so I'd appreciate some advice. In your opinion what is a reasonable percentage to sell for a brand like LV?

I ask because I'm trying to get rid of a Monogram Mini Noelie, which I payed 745+ tax (CAD) for. I have an offer for 450, about 60%. It is in perfect condition as it has only been used about three times. Do you think this is about the best I can get?

However, I'm curious in general as to what LV bags should fetch.

Usually I would guess you get about 80-90% back but with this one I would think it might be less because it's not very popular so probably 60-70%. The mono sells the bast here in Germany.

I paid about 50% of retail for my used LVs but they were both about 5 years old and well used but well cared for. My alma also had had the bottom replaced and I got it for $400 then I took it to LV and had the handles replaced for $160 so now I have a brand new alma for $560. I would not pay more than aboout 50-60% personally because I would then just go to LV and buy new and have the experience of the purchase but I have seen plenty of speedys go for $400. when they only cost $560 to buy new.

I would go for $500. Its a nice bag. A lot of people don't want what is extremely popular so you may be able to get more. How long have you had the bag for sale?

I agree with Tanja. Mini Mono just doesn't keep its value as well as reg Mono, 500 seems more feasable.

Maybe you could ask a Mypoupette who does consignment? A lot of people seem to follow Fashionphile's auctions so it might be benificial if cutting them a fee might gives you better returns?

killerlife said:
what does the Noelie look like?

noelie.jpg