How much would you pay for this bag? Would you even buy it?

What's the most you would pay for this handbag?

• $20-$60

• $60-$100

• $100-$150

• $150+

• $0 - I don't like it

Results are only viewable after voting.
it comes in grey as well....
br433315-00p01v01.jpg

any thoughts on this color?

Much better! If you're anywhere near as klutzy as I am, the darker color will look fresher for longer.

but the beige is soooo cute for winter....and i'm lacking in the light colored handbag department....I don't know...I guess i'll just wait and see if the price goes down. I don't want to spend over 100 on a knit bag that has so much potential to get dirty....

I have to say I prefer the cream, too. But the grey would, of course, be more practical. :yes:

I don't really think that knit bags, without removable and washable knitted 'sacks', could ever be accused of being a very practical choice, unfortunately! :shrugs:

Wouldn't stop me if I really loved it, though! :biggrin: But then, accessories are generally a fairly emotional purchase for me and I tend to buy bags out of love! :heart:

I love it!! Very cute and stylish. Totally great for winter!!! I would wait and see if it goes on bigger sale. It's not the kind of purse you'd use year after year... so I wouldn't invest a lot in it.

Not very practical for me personally though, in the cleanliness dept. I would get it dirty in a week!!

It's just soooo Dang CUTE! I can't believe how much I like it (being as I own not even one light colored bag). I love the Cream and I love the Knit. I would buy it for around 150.
Now to the practical side of me...
The Knit could snag or get fuzzy
The Light color could get very dirty and then how would you clean it?
The style looks pretty much strictly Winter so it's not real practical for year round use.

I love it in both colors! I think if you can wait until the winter clearances, you will get a great deal on it, because it is an obvious winter bag. That is, if you know you will love it next winter as well.

I think as long as I figure out how to clean it, I can use it at least for a coupe of winters...I don't think it's so very trendy that i'll only be able to use it this winter.

I like the white better than the grey, but actually, even if i could buy it less than $20, I probably wouldn't. It's never worth buying a bag just to get a great deal. That could be $20 saved for an awesome designer bag! (Or just the sales tax for a designer bag :hrmm: )