How much would you pay for this bag? Would you even buy it?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

What's the most you would pay for this handbag?

1. $20-$60

2. $60-$100

3. $100-$150

4. $150+

5. $0 - I don't like it

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. So I found this handbag today, I think it might be pretty perfect for when I give my designer bags a rest/go skiing/or just want a cute bag...

How much would you pay for it/what do you think it's worth?
    Would you even buy it?

br.jpg
  2. I'm not really a fan of knit bags, so it's hard for me to say...I personally wouldn't buy it but I like Banana Republic and I think the sale price is good. remember to use HOLIDAYS for 20% purchases of $100 or more! the ivory is quite lovely

3. hmmm...knit bags aren't really my cup of tea either. But, if you like it i would buy it at any price!

4. I would buy it at 20 to 60.

5. I know, knit bags aren't really my thing either, but I just can't resists this one. I think it's super cute. I just don't know if I want to spend over 100 on it. I think it's selling for about 160 right now - 20% would be 140ish.

Maybe i'll wait a couple weeks and see if it goes down after christmas...

6. I wouldn't pay more than $60 for that bag, it is kind of cute, but just not something i'd carry.

7. It's cute- I'd say about $100 would be reasonable.

8. I like everything about it but it is not practical for this Floridian. I would be too worried about soil in a short amount of time. But it sure is cute! (about $20.00 to $60.00)

9. I'm not a fan of knit. It's cute though and if you really like it, the price of $20 to $60, I think, is fair.

10. Geez, all this hate for knit bags?

11. I do like knit bags, and I love this one!
    Most of those I've liked are $150-$350. so that is what I'd expect to pay.
    Get it, it's very cute!

12. I love knitted bags, although I do worry about snagging... :s

I voted over $150, before I saw that you'd posted the actual price; as it looks pretty good quality, to me.

I think it's a very cute style, too. :heart:

My only slight criticism is the metal rings; I would prefer it if the leather strap extended, in an unbroken line, around the bottom of the bag. :yes: I would also, ideally, prefer a longer strap.

But they're just my personal preferences. :biggrin:

13. Knit bags can be cute, but I have never been lucky with ANY kind of knit in the white range. That said, I wouldn't pay more than $60 for a bag made out of yarn.

14. does anyone know how practical this type of bag is? i've never had a knit bag...it reminds me of a sweater....i wonder if it's dry cleanable ;)

15. it comes in grey as well....
    [​IMG]

any thoughts on this color?