How much would u pay for used mono Speedy35?!

1. hi ladies..

i need some opinions please, im thinking to get mono speedy 35 and considering to get the used one as i want the 'nicer brown' coloured vachetta.

so.. how much do u think would be a reasonable for used mono speedy35 from MPRS?!

any opinions would be great please, thanks :heart:

2. I purchased a pre-owned about 6 months ago in good condition (handles nice honey patina..inside clean)..for 425.00 plus shipping. One of the best purchases I've made in my LV adventures..

3. did u post a pic somewhere, never-enough-LV?

that sounds like a good price for that condition though..
    also do u mind to tell me who the seller was please?

4. I was just going to say $450.00 to 475.00.

5. here is a good deal on mono 40

6. that is a great deal!

7. ^Woah, that's a really good deal on a 40!

8. I have a picture of my monogram collection...Its in the front..

I LOVE the 35...its so roomy...but not to big...It is my favorite in my collection..and I use it the most:yes: :heart:

bags.jpg
  9. ^ I soo envy your collection!

10. ahhh thank you...:idea:

It started out with my first purchase..a Speedy 25...:love:

Which I sold to get a Papillon 26...then sold that to buy I think it was the Alma...and it just grew from there...

Now....If I see a bag I really want...I go to my closet and decide which one I can live without...sell it ..and hopefully come out ok to make the next purchase.

Its a fun hobby..and I justify it by remembering it is a pretty reliable investment..:flowers:

11. never enough lv where did you sell your bags???

12. usually on eBay...

13. If I ever get to the point where I have too many bags (I've been collecting other things for a while, and for me there is such thing as having too much), I might start selling, too. But I have a teensy collection, so it's all right for now. It's so much fun to try out different and interesting bags! And, you're right, it is a reliable investment!

14. never-enough-LV, ur collection is really nice..

thanks for sharing it with us :heart:

now im still on a hunt for perfect Speedy35 and jealous of yours :Push:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice