How much would fit in a Caviar Med/large 2.55?

kaka

Stay Positivo!
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
hi :heart: can anyone pls post pics how much would fit in a 2.55 caviar med/large .... i'm getting confused if i should get a small, med/large or jumbo ?

tia :P

i don't know about that size 2.55 but my Jumbo classic flap fits an amazing amount..................i have heard that the classic flap fits more than the 2.55, because it stretches more i guess
so maybe the classic medium/large would fit more than the 2.55 of the same size??
i can get as much in my classic jumbo, minus a big sized snack like a turkey drumstick and a pair of flip-flops, as i can get in my GST! i think the only difference is 2" in width
hope this helps, even if i'm not talking about the exact bag, the similarities are very strong

My medium classic can hold a small brush, checkbook, a long style wallet, lipstick, keys. I find my smaller classic too small for anything but going to dinner type events where I'm not carrying both the checkbook and the wallet -- it's one or the other with the brush. If you carry cell phone and other gizmos, a medium classic isn't going to be large enough.

Here you go!

1) Wallet
2) Cellphone
3) Camera
4) Card Holder
5) Cigarettes
6) Car Keys

This isn't at full capacity but I am so glad I decided to get this bag, it's the best decision I've made all month LOL! :heart::heart::heart:

Attachments

• P1000239.JPG
    P1000239.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 122