How much will this fit?

It will fit a LOT of stuff!! It's divided and has the central kiss lock compartment, so it's very organized too. I have the burnt orange, and I find this to be a very roomy bag!!

I have it and it holds more than you think. It almost seems to expand twice it's width when you unsnap the sides and put your stuff in it...but the profile still remains nice and close to the body. I'm learning I'm not much of a leather person so I kind of wish I got it in the signature. If they ever have khaki sig w/black leather it will be mine.

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=11088&category_id=904

I looked at this bag at Macy's, and it looks fairly large to me.... I'm wondering if anyone has it and could tell me how much will fit inside this bag? I'd been looking for a large bag, which I realize this isn't. But I just really love the style of it...

Thanks so much!!!

Although this is a different color, many including me have pics on here with their stuff in it.

I can fit a wallet, large agenda 2 or 3 wristlets/cosmetic case.... etc..

I have a really SMALL computer, but it fits too.

Let me know what you want to put in it and I can put it in mine and take a pic for you if I have the stuff.

Usually what I carry is my checkbook wallet, another lil checkbook, my glasses case, my digital camera, my wrislet, a lil notebook, gum, cell phone, and aleve. oh and a few pens/lip glosses. (and my DS when I can fit it in my current purse). So it sounds to me from what you guys have said that it should all fit :smile:

Thanks so much for your help you guys!! I'll have to wait and save up a bit but I think I'm going to get it now....