How much will it hold?

tanya t

O.G.
Jan 3, 2007
Hi! I am still new to Chanel...purchased my first(Neon Black Tote s/s08)last month. I am already ready to purchase my second....Metallic Black Reissue 227 with black hardware. :heart:

My question is....how much will the 227 hold? I normally purchase larger bags and want to make sure this bag will suit my needs. I checked the reference thread and could not find any pics...The LV forum has a reference thread "how much will it hold" which features the contents of what is inside ones bag. Is there a thread like this on Chanel?

So ladies, how much can a reissue 227 hold without appearing stuffed?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Here's an old photo of my contents in my 227 for a movie outing. This may help, though I did overstuff it with 2 water bottles, which I took out eventually.

Attachments

• 52808bag.jpg
    52808bag.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 70
Here's an old photo of my contents in my 227 for a movie outing. This may help, though I did overstuff it with 2 water bottles, which I took out eventually.

Thanks for posting!!!! I tend to carry a ton in my bags since I have two little ones. I think I will figure out a way to manage it all in if I can manage to convince my DH that I NEED this bag!!!!;)