how much time do you take to get ready in the morning?

SwankyMamaof3 said:
LOL! I didn't mean your body feeling naked! I meant your face!
I'm ALL ABOUT modesty though, I too never wear a swimsuit and can't stand to be physically naked!

LOL again, I meant do you want to make a change w/ how long it takes you to get ready! I wanna look like JA too!

LoL it's just like me to have to clue as to what's going on !!! :biggrin:

yellow_gummybear said:
So for all the gals that do their makeup, would you feel comfortable going out with NO makeup? I guess that's my major issue.

I tend to look a bit younger than my age so I like putting on at least eye liner or mascara and lip gloss :amuse:

so to answer your question, I wouldn't want to run into a hot guy without any make-up on...therefore, must be prepared always! hehe

balenciaga_goddess said:
so to answer your question, I wouldn't want to run into a hot guy without any make-up on...therefore, must be prepared always! hehe

Haha, I can see the how-to manual for getting ready:

Question 1 : Do you feel comfortable running into hot guy with no makeup?

If Yes, Congratulations, you must be Angelina Jolie. You don't need help so give manual to someone that needs it.

If No, proceed to put on makeup.

yellow_gummybear said:
Haha, I can see the how-to manual for getting ready:

Question 1 : Do you feel comfortable running into hot guy with no makeup?

If Yes, Congratulations, you must be Angelina Jolie. You don't need help so give manual to someone that needs it.

If No, proceed to put on makeup.

LOL that's cute!! :amuse:

balenciaga_goddess said:
where do you work?

I work for a salon and do freelance work alot. So, I'm my own advertisement....people usually judge how I look before they want to see my work, unfortunately. As, I get older though, I'm starting to tone it down.

SwankyMamaof3 said:
Do you feel like you look bad w/o makeup? Naked?
Could you just use a little mascara and lip gloss?
Do you want to change?

LOL! I am SO sorry! I honestly want to know!:shame:

I usually go without makeup on weekends. I think I look fine without makeup, I just feel more polished with a little bit. And most days I just do sheer foundation, powder blush, some brow powder and mascara. I almost always wear lipgloss though. My lips tend to get very dry.

Hmmm... It depends on the day, half an hour if I took a shower the night before and do a pony tail. An hour and a half if I shower, do make up, and do hair. I really like wearing make up, but usually don't on week ends unless going somewhere nice.

Interesting thread! :idea:

From the time I wake up to the time I run out of the house, it takes me about 30 minutes... in which I do the following:

- roll out of bed
-wash face, brush teeth
-jump in shower (and think about what to wear during that time)
-jump out of shower, moisturize face, body etc., tie hair in pony tail
- put on tinted moisturizer, eye makeup, blush, lippy , fix hair
-run around to pop a piece of bread in the toaster, pour juice/milk in coffee-mug
-get dressed (already have it figured out by the time I jump out of shower, hopefully).
-run to grab my purse, toast, juice/milk and out the house I go ;)

If I'm going out to play, it will probably take about 45 minutes to do all of the above.

I have blotchy skin too at times during the month so I feel naked without my light makeup. During the time of the month when my skin is clear, I put on light eye makeup and out I go. :Push: