how much time do you take to get ready in the morning?

On a work day, it takes me 30 mins. Only need to draw my eyebrowns and moisturizer.
On a weekend, it takes me up to 2 hours. No make up included. I tend to move slower on the weekends. :o)

SwankyMamaof3 said:
Including washing my face and brushing my teeth . . . maybe 10 mins{?}
If I do anything to my face at all, I moisturize, curl eyelashes, apply some loose powder, use my mascara then a tiny bit of blush. Maybe 15 mins.
Same here. 10-15 minutes. A little longer if it's going out to somewhere nice where I have to choose nicer accessories and such.

Once I get out of bed...it takes me about 45 mins, I'm not a morning person at all, so I usually take my sweet time. I can be ready in about 20 mins if I want to.

I shower, the only make up I use is mascara, concealer, an eyebrow pencil, and lip gloss of course. My hair is naturally curly so I just put some curl enhancing lotion in it and scrunch away. If I straightened it or blew it dry it would take me at least another 1/2 hour, but I'm too lazy. I'd rather sleep for that extra 1/2 hour. :shame:

Picking out my clothes usually takes me the longest. I get sick of clothes so fast, I never want to wear most of them.

on a regular day it only takes me half an hour. that's because i don't usually wear make up. just moisturize. but if i were going out or were to put make up on and straighten my hair it'd take me an hour.

don't feel bad. i have friends who take 2 hours every single day to get ready. they get up at 5 and 6 in the morning and they don't have to be at school till 8.

Well it takes me 40 minutes and that's if i have already picked out what I am wearing.. so to me an hr is normal for a girl that's conscious about how she looks i mean it's nice to look nice, and when i dont take that long i feel i look like sh*t and cant fully perform throughout the day so i wish i had taken longer... :0) so my answer to you is no chica 1hr is not too long... some girls take less time but that's because they are easy maintenance.. nothing wrong with that.. it's all about your personality ... men do it too, my bf actually takes longer than me to get ready..but shhh dont tell him i said that!

handbaglover1 said:
so to me an hr is normal for a girl that's conscious about how she looks i mean it's nice to look nice, and when i dont take that long i feel i look like sh*t and cant fully perform throughout the day so i wish i had taken longer... :0)

couldnt've said it better myself!

About 30-40 mins, I so drag in the morning. I have to do contacts, which I usually drop somewhere, skincare (I'm a skincare addict) and makeup Foundation, Benetint, and gloss, a little eyeshadow on the lash line if I want to vamp it up a bit-Yellow G bear--I use Bare Escentuals mineral foundation it's great for evening out the complexion and such a quick application