how much time do you take to get ready in the morning?

It just bugs me how I take so long to get ready. Bugs my bf, too. Like, I will even put on full makeup to go to school, people. I have a problem.

I'd say if I'm taking my time, it would take me at least an hour to get up, do makeup, and eat breakfast. (i shower at night, so that doesn't count). If I shower in the morning, then it would prolly take around 1.5 hours to get dolled up... maybe 45 minutes if I just throw my hair into a pony and do basic makeup.

God, if I could have all the time that I spent primping back, I'd prolly be a year younger or something. LOL

How long does it take you to get ready?

yellow_gummybear said:
does this mean i'm insecure? have low self-esteem? unsure about who I am, therefore must 'keep up appearances'?

I don't think taking 1.5hrs to get ready make you any of these things.

It takes me about 1hr maybe a little more to get ready in the morning. Going out its take 2 - 2.5hrs.

Including washing my face and brushing my teeth . . . maybe 10 mins{?}
If I do anything to my face at all, I moisturize, curl eyelashes, apply some loose powder, use my mascara then a tiny bit of blush. Maybe 15 mins.

about 45 minutes. I could move quicker but don't want to. I love being able to take my time in the mornings. I work much closer to home now and carpool so I can wake up at a decent hour and not have to rush.

Half an hour to:
-Wash or rinse my hair in the sink
-Apply moisturizer, deodorant
-Apply makeup
-Dry hair
-Brush teeth

5 minutes to get dressed.

I shower at night before bed, saves time in the morning.

Hubby takes an hour in the bathroom in the morning, for which I give him no end of grief.

Do you feel like you look bad w/o makeup? Naked?
Could you just use a little mascara and lip gloss?
Do you want to change?

LOL! I am SO sorry! I honestly want to know!:shame:

SwankyMamaof3 said:
Do you feel like you look bad w/o makeup? Naked?
Could you just use a little mascara and lip gloss?
Do you want to change?

LOL! I am SO sorry! I honestly want to know!:shame:

I think the whole makeup thing is mainly due to my complexion. It's quite blotchy, so I spend the time to get a nice complexion from makeup... and by then you may as well do your eyes too... and then you may as well put on some blush... etc etc So I guess the answer is yes, I do feel like I look bad without make up.

HMmmm.... the answer to the naked question is most definitely yes, SwankyMamaof3. I would rather die than be naked (even in a bathing suit) in front of ppl (except my bf). SErious body image issues ahhahaha. MUST HIT GYM!!!!!!

The answer to your third question... why not? If I could look like Jessica Alba I'd just about trade you anything for that! :shame:

yellow_gummybear said:
I think the whole makeup thing is mainly due to my complexion. It's quite blotchy, so I spend the time to get a nice complexion from makeup... and by then you may as well do your eyes too... and then you may as well put on some blush... etc etc So I guess the answer is yes, I do feel like I look bad without make up.
Have you tried using a tinted moisturizer? You could probably go sans "make up" if it works for you.

HMmmm.... the answer to the naked question is most definitely yes, SwankyMamaof3. I would rather die than be naked (even in a bathing suit) in front of ppl (except my bf). SErious body image issues ahhahaha. MUST HIT GYM!!!!!!
LOL! I didn't mean your body feeling naked! I meant your face!
I'm ALL ABOUT modesty though, I too never wear a swimsuit and can't stand to be physically naked!

The answer to your third question... why not? If I could look like Jessica Alba I'd just about trade you anything for that! :shame:
LOL again, I meant do you want to make a change w/ how long it takes you to get ready! I wanna look like JA too!