How much time do you spent to think about LV everyday?

ok so I can get in on this one. It is good to see that I am not alone. My coworkers think I am crazy. First it was always Coach, I have about 30 bags in 3 years, now it is LV and I havent even bought my first one. I was selling some of my Coach bags on Ebay when a buyer mentioned TPF around June or July and I checked it out and now I am hooked. I should be getting my first LV in a couple weeks, I am shooting for the Labor Day Weekend as a treat to myself. I have printouts and work I look at constantly of bags I want, I search ebay to look at bags even though I have no intention of purchasing LV off ebay, I am always on the LV website, always on TPF getting emails on my phone from the threads I subscribe to. I go to the LV store alot even though it is not very close to my house just to look at and try on bags. I have already started saving for the next bag even though I haven't bought the first yet. I email coworkers I know shop like I do so we can talk about LV bags and opinion. In my office everyone comes to me to show me a bag they bought whether name brand or not. I know way too much about Coach, Dooney and now learning everyday about LV. When I get into something I tend to really really know it well. Oh and yeah I get some work done during the day too.:nuts:

I started off wanting 2 MUST HAVE bags that I missed in the past. I just purchased one of them which I'll show off next week and I'm in search of the second one right now. Like you, I spend A LOT of time reading and searching for it so I think it's normal. But then again, spending that much time is abnormal too! he he

ok so I can get in on this one. It is good to see that I am not alone. My coworkers think I am crazy. First it was always Coach, I have about 30 bags in 3 years, now it is LV and I havent even bought my first one. I was selling some of my Coach bags on Ebay when a buyer mentioned TPF around June or July and I checked it out and now I am hooked. I should be getting my first LV in a couple weeks, I am shooting for the Labor Day Weekend as a treat to myself. I have printouts and work I look at constantly of bags I want, I search ebay to look at bags even though I have no intention of purchasing LV off ebay, I am always on the LV website, always on TPF getting emails on my phone from the threads I subscribe to. I go to the LV store alot even though it is not very close to my house just to look at and try on bags. I have already started saving for the next bag even though I haven't bought the first yet. I email coworkers I know shop like I do so we can talk about LV bags and opinion. In my office everyone comes to me to show me a bag they bought whether name brand or not. I know way too much about Coach, Dooney and now learning everyday about LV. When I get into something I tend to really really know it well. Oh and yeah I get some work done during the day too.:nuts:

Our stories sound EXACTLY alike!!