How much time do you spent to think about LV everyday?

bearbear

O.G.
Dec 29, 2008
I am really in trouble. I set tpf louis vuitton page as my home page in my home and office computer. I worked in office and once I have time I browse tpf, or louis website or ebay LV items as my only relax hobby at work. After work I go home, have dinner, do some exericse, shower, I turned on my computer and tpf , louis website and ebay LV again....i would say now when I am online, 90% time spend for the LV informations and 10% time for check emails, online banking or other forum topics...... am I in trouble???

deem0nessa

O.G.
Jan 7, 2009
If it wasnt for facebook and the game bejewled blitz I would almost spend all my computer time with LV related topics...

psulion08

I want it all
O.G.
Jan 29, 2008
Cloud 9
I love tPF! I spend a lot of time on here thinking about my wishlist. It's terrible because I'm going to King of Prussia today and I will be soooo tempted but I must be good. I'm getting a couple LVs in October=yay birthday!

MyMyMy

O.G.
Jul 28, 2009
LOL, I do the same when I am at work on here, at home less on here but still open. When i am not at the computer at work I mostly think about what i want to buy and if i really need it or not, what can i use whatever i want for. When I wake up i think about LV before I go to bed. I know i think it is abecause nothign else is going on so LV is keeping me thoughts alive for the time being.

shoegirl1975

My baby is 3!
Oct 2, 2006
USA
I browse tpf sporadically throughout the day on my iPhone. I also check eBay & fashionphile at least once. Can't access LV.com on my iPhone otherwise I'd probably be on there more so I might check that site 4 or 5 times a week. I have a little one so if I actually log on to my computer it's after she has gone to bed for the night!

I have refrained myself from setting tpf as my home page on my computer although I'm not sure why! lol

missmegan

♥PoppyDog♥
Jun 30, 2009
I am on TPF all the time in the summer, I take off july and august for holiday. Once I am back to work in september its not as bad....:graucho:

Louis&Mark

May 9, 2009
I'm on tpf in the morning while drinking my coffee before leaving for work
and then when I come home I'll browse tpf and lv site to de-stress.
and I'm always rearranging my wishlist in my head. ;)

queennadine

loVe
O.G.
Dec 10, 2008
I thought I was the only crazy one! I always have TPF, Louis Vuitton, and Google open at the same time!

wangmei

Damier Damsel
Jun 19, 2009
HK
goshhhh 24/7 I CANT EVEN SLEEP AT NIGHT I JUST REALLY GOTTA GET THAT BAG THAT I WANT HUHUHHUHUHU