How much time do you spend on your hair each day?

On the days that I don't wash my hair, it can take me anywhere from 3 minutes to 10 minutes. I have relaxed hair, and I wrap my hair every night with a silk scarf. In the morning, I either brush it out (with a plastic bristle round brush) so that it's a shoulder-grazing bob or I pin it up into some kind style (that can take up to 10 minutes as I fuss with the pins).

On wash day, I guess maybe 45 minutes, which includes blow drying and flat ironing.

Maybe 10 seconds tops. I have the type of hair that if you fuss with it then it looks like crap. I have very thick wavy auburn hair; if I brush it then it kind of puffs up and it's just not cute. The only thing I do is after I shower I massage some Pantene frizz control cream at the ends of my hair, otherwise it's a disaster.

about 10 seconds? to 'style', after i shower i put my hair up in a bun and sleep with it that way. in the morning i take it out and i have nice waves. that's it.

When I wash it, I spend 30-40 minutes. My hair is very fine and I have a ton of it so it takes awhile to dry. I don't have any skill at all with a round brush, so I always need to do something to it after I dry. If I flatiron it, it takes about 5 minutes after drying, if I curl it, it's closer to 20. Or sometimes I'm lazy and let it air dry (read: do whatever it wants) then put it in a ponytail.

Days I don't wash it, I either touch up with the flat iron (less than 5 minutes), straighten the curls (10 minutes maybe), use the hot rollers (again, not a lot of skill on my end, so that takes by far the longest - 20 minutes-ish), or put it in a pony (10 seconds?)

I wash every other day, so the day I wash my hair it takes about 7 minutes to wash and then I wait for 10 minutes, then I blowdry it which takes about five minutes, then I'm done. I have very very curly hair which doesnt really have a style lol

I wash either every day or every other day. I use whatever products I am trying at the moment. Favorites are bumble and bumble, phtyo, and fekaii salon glaze. After washing, I first put in skinny serum and blow dry it . I then apply a protecting spray,flat iron it with ghd and sometimes curl it. When its done I apply either fekkai glossing mist or jonathan IB humidity shield and jonathan shine hairspray.

If I am not washing I first brush and flat iron it . I then apply a dry shampoo spray wait for it to dry comb through. Then I touch up areas with flat iron again then spray glossing mist and hair spray.

I sound so complicated compared to everyone else. I have natural curly hair and its impossible to look nice without doing a lot. I usually take 30 minutes sometimes more if I am going somewhere special. Blowdring takes the most time since my hair is soooo thick.

I wash my hair every other day and since my hair is curly and wavy, I actually spend 5 minutes on my hair. I wash my hair at night so then in the morning all I have to do is put some frizz control gel and I'm done fixing my hair. I only blow dry my hair on a special occasion or whenever I feel like it, which is hardly ever.

I have sew-in indian hair extensions for like forever :nuts: (18 inches).

The hairdresser takes about 2 hours to do my extensions, I go to the salon once every 2-3 month.

I should wash my hair every 3 or 4 days, but it's more like every 7 or 8 days - - I know :shame: - -

On washing days : 20 minutes to wash and condition it and 90 minutes to straight it with a ghd styler.

On non washing days : 10 seconds !!!! I just shake my head and run my fingers through my hair and I'm good to go :queen:

Tonight, for the first time I tried to curl my hair with a flat iron ; it took me about 30 minutes to do one side of my head.

I didn't do the other side because the result wasn't that good, even for a first timer... Oh well it's washing day tomorrow :P

from 1 to 5 minutes

i have straight hair, morning run my fingers through my hair and done.
for waves, tie in a bun night before, sleep and run fingers through my hair in the morning, spray and done.

On days when I don't wash/dry, it depends. If I've put it up the night before (either by wrapping it or putting it into a high bun) then maybe about 10 minutes. If I didn't, then about 30 minutes of styling.

I just got my hair permed, so all I do is put a little mousse in it, twirl it with my fingers and Ta-Da! Perfect curls!!

x stop advertising your blog!

Last edited by a moderator: