How much time do you spend on your hair each day?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. and what do you do?

2. I only wash it every few days... I put it in a bun before I sleep and I wake up and just sort of shake it out. If it looks good, I leave it be. If not, I'll quickly run a flat iron or curling iron over the wonky parts to fix it up. It takes me a maximum 5 minutes on the days I don't wash it! :shame:

3. I wash and style (Cutler volumizing spray, Biosilk serum, hairdryer, round brush) every other day. Each morning, I use a flat iron on whatever looks wonky and use Kenra shine serum for a more finished look.

4. I don't really do much to my hair. I just wash it every day, and let it dry naturally. I'm just lucky that my hair is naturally shiny and straight (asian hair)... no matter what I do to it :P

5. On days i dont have to wash it about 20 min to curl it with a flat iron about 10 to straighten. If i style it in a certain way probably about 30 min tops.

6. I just cut all of my hair off super short so it's no more than 3-4 minutes.

Wash, use Bumble and Bumble Styling Cream, blow dry everything in the "right" direction, use Bumble and Bumble Sumo Tech pomade-ish stuff and finish with hairspray, usually Kenra.

It was long before and I had to wash it every day so I spent 30 or 45 minutes on it!

7. On the days that I have to wash & blow-dry it, it takes around 15 minutes. When I don't wash it, it takes about 5 minutes. My hair is straight so there's not much I have to do to it. Most of the time is spent styling my side-swept bangs.

8. Not even 5 minutes. I either wet it and go (to moisten my curls) or pull my hair into a bun and keep on walking.

9. usually, on days I wash my hair, I put in a leave in conditioner, blow dry, and tie in a pony tail. (spend 10 mins) On days I don't wash my hair in the morning, I use CHI straight guard, flat iron, and then finish with biosilk (spend 15 mins).

I actually recently chemically straighten my hair so now I just get up and go! It's wonderful!! Of course, I like to change it up every now and then and clip my hair/bangs but I dont spend more than 5 mins now :lol:

10. I'm so terrible. I wash my hair every other day, sometimes every two days depending on my level of physical activity and how lazy I am. I brush it after I get out of the shower 'cause it usually is a tangly mess and I use CHI Keratin Spray or whatever and then let it air dry naturally. Then I do whatever and go to bed. Wake up in the morning and leave or throw into a ponytail and leave depending on if I'm heading to class or the gym =X

11. I'm black and I have 3c hair. I don't have a relaxer anymore, so I usually do three-strand twists at night and roll the ends with satin rollers. In the morning, I apply some shea butter then untwirl the twists and do a lil dance (make a lil love, get down tonight haha). I try to keep it simple because wash/co-wash nights take easily 3 hours so...

That reminds me, I need to buy coconut oil.

12. My hair is long, thick and wavy - I wash it everyday and wrap it into a twist almost everyday. That is about 15 minutes all up - if I decide to dry it and straighten it, maybe 30-45 minutes?

13. My hair is a chin length bob. I wash it every day (Biolage hydrating shampoo & conditioning balm), blowdry it straight with a round ceramic brush & Chi silk infusion, then (most days) flat iron with Redken Iron silk. Finish styling & spray with Elnett. I would say the whole thing, including washing... 25 minutes? If I don't flat iron, chop 10 off.

On weekends I let it air dry and don't flat iron it, so just wash & condition.

14. 25 minutes top - GHD straighten it!

15. 10 minutes.. a wash and I always let my hair air dry. : D It's straight and almost never wonky or curled so it's very easy. Though it gets greasy fast! :sad: