How much time do you spend on the LV forum (on average) per day?

How many hours a day do you spend on the tPF LV forum?

• A few minutes

• ~ 1 hour

• 2-3 hours

• 3-5 hours

• 5+ hours!

Results are only viewable after voting.

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Ok...I would classify myself as a total computer nerd...but ever since I've gotten into LV (and found this forum!) I stopped looking at clothes online, I stopped looking a jewelry online, I've stopped playing games, updating my personal webpage, doing random things...it's either typing away on the LV forum here or going on eBay!

So, my question is, approximately how much time a day to you spend talking about LV here?

I voted 5+....EASILY!!!!!! LOL, yep I used to (keyword: used) play online games alot. Or just surf...

I'm afraid to calculate exactly how many hrs. it is....:shame: LOL!!

It's all about tPF, and cking out Elux, and vuitton.com!! LOL!!!:P

as soon as i get out of bed in the morning i turn on the computer, check my email, and log on to this forum. i leave the browser all day, and even when i've been doing other things, i'll come back to this browser and refresh the page to see what i've missed!

hmm...2-3 hrs? even if i'm doing other things on the computer, I always have a window open for the LV forum. I have to admit when I first signed up in Sept, I was on ALLLLL NIGHT going through every page of visual aids and speedy gonzales club. I went to bed at 8 am with jitters! My husband thought I was crazy! But the truth was he's the one that found the site for me and signed me up! Talk about an enabler!!! lol

OMG, it's so bad! I check out the PF first thing in the am at work...I get there at 8 and I'm by myself until 9:00 so I'm in and out during that time. Then I try to stay off while I'm working but I do take that occasional peek to see what I'm missing. I get home about 6:00 after doing errands, so first, check my email, and then I'm in the PF off an on while cooking/watching my shows, etc. I refresh the page to see what's new. I'll end up finally signing off at 11:00 sometimes midnight...I get carried away!! I would say in TOTAL I spend about 3 hours a day on the forum if you don't count the breaks I take in between. I feel like I know you all, so I'm always wondering what's new with my fellow PF'ers??!!:yes: :shame:

To be honest, I don't know. When I'm not working, i'm off and on throughout the day, but when I am totally busy--as I have been for the last three months--I'm not on for days at a time. I'm on vacation now, so I'm on more frequently.