How much the vernis cles hold compared to DE cles?

deacc

ninja mode
O.G.
Jan 20, 2013
So I have always like the look of Vernis bag on others but I just can't see myself with one. So I thought getting a Vernis cles might satisfy my admiration for the line.

I know the dimension of a Vernis cles is bigger than a DE (or monogram or DA) cles but for actual usage how much fit into the Vernis cles vs a DE cles? (Since I don't think one would "stuff" the Vernis one as it will lose its shape.)

The vernis cles actually holds a lot less than a canvas one. I love the colours for vernis but the canvas ones are much more practical. I use it to hold all my extra cards (about 5-10), a mini USB, and a plastic holder for my transit tokens. The vernis one will only hold a few cards.

The vernis cles actually holds a lot less than a canvas one. I love the colours for vernis but the canvas ones are much more practical. I use it to hold all my extra cards (about 5-10), a mini USB, and a plastic holder for my transit tokens. The vernis one will only hold a few cards.

That's what I figure. My DA cles holds a ton but my multicolor one, although larger in dimension, holds a lot less. I am thinking the vernis cles might hold just a bit more than the multicolor one but not by much.

That's what I figure. My DA cles holds a ton but my multicolor one, although larger in dimension, holds a lot less. I am thinking the vernis cles might hold just a bit more than the multicolor one but not by much.

I think the vernis and MC are about the same...? Comparing vernis cles to DE cles would be exactly like comparing DA cles to MC cles I would think. I think vernis cles are so pretty, but seeing that my MC cles is very close to being useless for my needs, I don't think I'll ever buy a vernis cles :/

I think the vernis and MC are about the same...? Comparing vernis cles to DE cles would be exactly like comparing DA cles to MC cles I would think. I think vernis cles are so pretty, but seeing that my MC cles is very close to being useless for my needs, I don't think I'll ever buy a vernis cles :/

They do look the same but I thought the vernis material might be able to hold the shape slightly better when "stuffed"? I probably am not expressing myself clearly. I must admit I haven't use my MC cles much but that's my only MC piece. So it is nice to have. That's why I was thinking of getting a vernis cles, just to have a vernis piece in my collection. Maybe I should go with cosmetic pouch instead. :thinking:

They do look the same but I thought the vernis material might be able to hold the shape slightly better when "stuffed"? I probably am not expressing myself clearly. I must admit I haven't use my MC cles much but that's my only MC piece. So it is nice to have. That's why I was thinking of getting a vernis cles, just to have a vernis piece in my collection. Maybe I should go with cosmetic pouch instead. :thinking:

Yeah, that's kind of where I'm at with my MC cles. Another user here said she uses her MC cles to hold her small iPod and headphones so I started using mine for my iPod shuffle and headphones just to get use out of it. I don't even need to carry my iPod & headphones around every day but it's kind of nice having them available, haha. I think since the vernis is leather instead of canvas it would "stretch" better, but I'd be worried it may permanently stretch after enough use, ya know? Kinda like with patent leather shoes, they all break in at some point.

I would totally go with the cosmetic pouch instead!!! Either that or 4 key holder depending on how many keys you carry :smile: But I vote cosmetic pouch. I want one so bad in Pomme!

The canvas cles holds a lot more than the vernis since it's not as stiff. I have both and never reach for the vernis anymore. It's a beautiful piece and I get a lot of compliments on it when I do use it but I prefer the canvas since it's more functional.

I have so many keys, the 4 key holder won't even be enough just for work and I need ID card for work also. Looks like cosmetic pouch will be a much better piece to add to my collection. Thanks for talking it out with me :hugs:

I have so many keys, the 4 key holder won't even be enough just for work and I need ID card for work also. Looks like cosmetic pouch will be a much better piece to add to my collection. Thanks for talking it out with me :hugs:

Ohh okay. The cosmetic pouch will be a fantastic piece to add to your collection. At least those are all the same size so there's no need to worry about which one fits more
blah blah.