how much should i resell my louis vuitton bloomsbury pm?

Go3tracie

Dec 12, 2010
I just bought this bag in feb 2013 before the price increased. I got it for $1,100 now its $1,190 AUD. I wore it twice then i stored it away because im more into my neverfull bag. So i need a suggestion on how much i should list the price for. The bag has no flaws i got the original packaging and receipt. Thanks for your help

ETA: Reminder about selling/buying/trading is not permitted in the forums

Last edited by a moderator:

Go3tracie

Dec 12, 2010
This is the bag.
Pls note im just asking for price suggestion in no means am i selling this bag here!

Last edited:

Elliespurse

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 21, 2009
europe
Hi, it's ok to ask for price suggention, no problems. There are a lot of new members reading this thread though and we usually put in a helpful reminder, I hope you don't mind :flowers:

Go3tracie

Dec 12, 2010
Im new to purseforum after i bought some bags i just want to share my thoughts with others too. Im still figuring how to use it and hope i dont break the rules here. Thanks for your help. I love to see all feedbacks.

JadaStormy

Jan 23, 2012
houstatlantavegas
Thank you. I looked on ebay already :smile: its just that my bag is only a 2 week old so im abit confused how much i should list the bag for. I dont want to be greedy nor do i want to lose some value of the bag.
Thank you. I looked on ebay already :smile: its just that my bag is only a 2 week old so im abit confused how much i should list the bag for. I dont want to be greedy nor do i want to lose some value of the bag.
Don't list it as an auction. Take $100 off what you paid and list it as a BIN (buy it now) with a best offer option. Then you can screen buyers and decide how much additional you are willing to take off from there. You might want to make it a 30 day listing so you don't have to keep reposting it. Enable the auto-decline feature so that offers under a certain dollar amount will be immediately rejected. When you get offers that you will consider you can accept or counter. Plus since it's a buy it now listing there is always the possibility that someone will just buy it for your listing price!

Include as much as you can (dustbag, box, receipt, tags, ribbons) because this helps the bag sell for more. Just keep in mind shipping costs if you do include the box.

Remember, even though the bag is only 2 weeks old, it's still used and if the price is too close to retail buyers will think, hey I can pay a little more and get it new directly from the boutique.

img

Life is short. Buy the bag.
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
The bag will sell for what it's worth. I know that's vague, but it's true. Even though it's new, and barely used, it's not brand new. As a buyer I would much rather go to the LV store myself and have the whole buying experience, and peace of mind regarding the authenticity, than save say....$300. But that's just me. I recently looked to buy an Odeon PM and at the time a brand new bag was $875 (this was one month ago then LV had a price increase). The bags I saw in great shape were in the $600-$650 range. I wound up getting the bag brand new because it just wasn't worth the savings to take a risk. This is a personal choice for each individual, though. I suggest you list the item on eBay and start it at 1.00. You can set a reserve price so it doesn't sell for less than what you are comfortable with. Good luck!!

MrsBeester

Mar 26, 2012
I say hang onto the bag until the next price increase and hopefully then you can recoup more for it. I just sold my Brea PM recently for more than what I paid for it 3 years ago. I only used it less than a handful of times so it was in excellent condition.

JadaStormy

Jan 23, 2012
houstatlantavegas
I say hang onto the bag until the next price increase and hopefully then you can recoup more for it. I just sold my Brea PM recently for more than what I paid for it 3 years ago. I only used it less than a handful of times so it was in excellent condition.
This is good suggestion too if you don't need the money right away. There should be another increase this summer so you could wait and sell it after that.

Also Bonanza is a great alternative to ebay, you can post for free and their fees are much less. You can import your feedback from ebay. it's a great way to test the waters, your item stays up until you delete it. I have sold LV items in less than 24 hours on Bonanza.

Go3tracie

Dec 12, 2010
Thanks for all your reply. I listed my bag on a website and I got some reply asking the bag for a quarter of the original price they said it is 'used' so its not worth that much! Previously I sold my neverfull for 780 when I got it for 875 plus I got 20 extra cos I deliver it myself. Someone told me lv is like gold it can increase in value and easily resell. So I guess depends on luck :biggrin:

dwong

Jul 14, 2011
BC Canada
I just bought this bag in feb 2013 before the price increased. I got it for $1,100 now its $1,190 AUD. I wore it twice then i stored it away because im more into my neverfull bag. So i need a suggestion on how much i should list the price for. The bag has no flaws i got the original packaging and receipt. Thanks for your help

ETA: Reminder about selling/buying/trading is not permitted in the forums
Why are u selling it? R u planning to get a new bag? U only have it for 2 weeks.. Get a refund or exchange it with something u like or get a store credit.. U will loose a lot of money if u sell it..just my opinion

Go3tracie

Dec 12, 2010
Why are u selling it? R u planning to get a new bag? U only have it for 2 weeks.. Get a refund or exchange it with something u like or get a store credit.. U will loose a lot of money if u sell it..just my opinion
This bag was the bag i exchange to in the first place. So i cant exchange anymore. Im still thinking should i just keep it. Because i dont use it much. Maybe when i travel i might think of this bag and then regret selling it.... hmmmm....