How much "service" do you get at your boutiques?

Oct 29, 2008
I was in my favorite boutique yesterday and was offered a beverage while my purchases were gotten ready. :faint:(This is only the second time that this has happened for me.) What about you all?? Do you receive any perks at your boutiques?? :biggrin:

I've never been offered or received any drink offers or anything out of the ordinary. I am by no means a VIP or even a regular customer. But whenever I do go to my local LV I receive the best customer service in there from the security guard to all employees that ask if I need help and answer my questions ,if I have any. Personally, I'd rather have good customer service than a drink. I am more of a preloved buyer than a boutique buyer but I still like and appreciate good customer service.

I don't have a lot of pieces but the pieces I do have I purchased from my fav SA. Everytime I pay a visit she always has me take a seat and hands me a cold beverage. IMO I think you have to create a relationship with them before you get "special treatment" or make a lot of purchases.

I've never been offered something to drink (which unless it was non-alcoholic I wouldn't accept anyway, as I always have the car!) but I must say in every LV store I've been in, the service has been really good. Recently when I was in Manchester I visited the LV boutique in Selfridges and didn't even buy anything - I just asked them to hot stamp my wallet and agenda. Even then, the service was wonderful and everyone was so nice!

I always get good service at the Charlotte store. Although my favorite male salesperson moved to FL......I still get good service!!!! Never been offered a drink though...I would probably say no...cause I would be scared to spill on the bags!!!!! LOL!!!

i always got a great service at my LV stores, and they mostly offers me something to drink , probably because they know me and we always have long and nice discussions together. I 'm regularly visiting both stores in Munich (4-5 times a month, to look at my next bags and once a month in average i buy a bag and some slgs), so i became "friend" of a few SAs and store managers.
Other point: i often visit the store when i'm with my 21 months-old baby boy, and SAs are completely amazed, they play with him and always make nice compliments. They always offer me something to drink when i'm with him!!! LOL, it's maybe a good tip to bring a cute baby with you to the store, you're of course gonna get a drink :roflmfao:

I always have gotten great service at my normal boutique, but when I've visited others near here, not so much. Maybe because I've become friends with some SAs at my regular one, and very rarely appear at the others? It doesn't bother me though as I don't frequent the others enough to care too much. Only in Vegas was I offered a drink, and the customer service there was impeccable, too, especially considering it was New Year's Eve day and packed wall to wall!

Hmmmm..... Not so much for me. I was disappointed; especially how I was treated. I was dressed in jeans, sweatshirt, and had my hair in a bun.

Maybe that threw them off, but that shouldn't have mattered. I was not going to pull out my business card and say, look at me, I'm important.

Needless to say, I haven't been back since.

So my hubby goes in a few weeks after to buy me my Christmas gift, and he was treated worse.

My husband knew what I wanted, and he went in, asked for it, and paid. No walking around, trying them on, etc.

You would think that's a slam dunk sell, so why give poor service?

My husband and I were VERY disappointed.

I just wanted to tell them, you don't own the name Louis....you work for "him".