How Much Of Your Day Do You Spend Checking Your Email ?

1. I spend about four hours a day checking my email.

How about you ?

2. 10-15 minutes in the a.m, about the same in the evening.

3. way too much time!!LOL!

4. I check my email every other day for 5 minutes.

5. I don't get much email-but ask me how much of my day is spent here!

6. I have regular email and then school email. Regular email gets checked about 2-3 times per day, and school email gets checked about 5-10 times per day. Grand total would probably be about an hour.
    Now...ask me how much time I spend here and on eBay...that's a whole different story lol

7. Way too much time! :biggrin:

8. twice a day for about 10 minutes...not much!

9. It varies day to day:yes:

10. My personal e-mail, never. I am on my work e-mail about 10 hours a day.

11. Ditto.

12. I'm an addict. I have my work and personal email open for most of the day. And even though it automatically checks every 5 mins, I still can't help but make it look for mail faster.

Edit: this is only on weekdays!

13. When I'm at work, i check my email all the time. Other than that, never... LOL

14. Too much :sad: I've got gmail and I'm constantly checking it. lol, I don't know what else there is to do on the internet other than check email and read purse forums :smile:

15. A lot!! I am a compulsive email checker!! :sad: Especially right now, while I anxiously wait to hear word back from the city I just applied to work for... :cry:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice