How much of your CL collection is black or black patent?

i have 1 black pair (helmuts in black kid leather), out of a (SMALL!!!) beginning collection of 6... i tend to veer towards the exotic skins (DANGEROUS, EXPENSIVE trait!!!!), bright colors, or textured patterns...

Last edited:
Here is my list.....
Black Patent: Simple 100
Black Suede: Pumps with Red satin trim (no idea the name)
Black Nappa: Helmuts (due today but argh no Fedex man!), Babouche (slippers), Girlie Zeppa
Black Canvas: Menorca, Mini-Me's

I have the Sing Sing in black and white and I kinda count those as black.

And I had the black glitter NP's but sold them (not an NP girl).

8 out of 40-ish - 20% give or take.....

in my small CL collection, only one is a true black (kid helmuts)... the other semi-black is the Ariella Clou booties, but that is more a metallic anthracite...

but NO PATENT YET!!! can you believe that??! i must get a pair soon...

but i am too drawn to bright colors...

Last edited:
Bump.

Currently I only have three black pairs (black leather Scissor Girls, black kid Miss Marples and black patent Som1). Most of my collection is colors.

I actually want more black, and in classic shapes -- black kid and patent Simple 100s, and black kid VPs with burgundy tip. I also want a pair of black patent Decolletes at some point, but for a black patent pump, the Simple 100 is higher on my list. I also want a pair of black boots at some point.

Colors are great, and I get a lot of wear out of them both at work and outside of work, but you need black shoes :smile:.

Well, I only have three pairs, one pair is in black patent, but I would like to get more black and I think if I get a bigger collection, it will be dominated by black.

i love black shoes, clothes etc, but after someone commenting whilst opening my closet that 90% of it was all black i moved away from it....

same with Mai britt my cl collection is limited and only own one pair of black cls- black patent simples but they are currently my love loves. Was drawn towards the black scissor girls mais my friend said do u really want another pair of black shoes? and i had to take a step back and bought the bronze ones... dont regret it though =D

Three out of 6 are black..black patent jolie noeud dorset, black satin rozzissimo (sp), black patent triclos (The most comfy shoe ever!!). This year it's gonna be a VP which I should get in nude, but will prob. get in black.