How much is your handbag collection worth?

i totally understand how you guys feel about it. but i'm quite anal about things i spend a lot of money on. i also tally how much i spend on shoes and jeans. the total of all three lists, i could buy a pretty nice car. HAHAHA! but that doesn't matter because I don't drive!

well out of all places to spill your tally, this is the place to do it because no one is going to be judgemental!

daliak said:
i wouldnt want to know my total...because im sure the guilt will certainly kick in if i do:shame:

This is too funny. We all know we spend alot, we could share the amounts, but If we really did it from the original price I think most of us would freak out. I will say that and 16 years ago my LV speedy was $225.00, my LV wallet $250.00 and the coin case $80.00. I have certainly grown up since then. Happily the speedy is going strong along with the other pieces. But I have definately increased the purchase price of my bags over the years and don't want to know my total I but I bet I could have purchased a new car by now.