how much is ulysse PM notebook in Canada?

heiheij

Sep 26, 2007
I'm looking buy my first H from the Toronto store and would like to know how much the pm ulysee notebook is in Canadian dollars before i go in.. thanks!

do you think they will have the lagoon color, or should i call first and ask? and is there several types of leather? which one is best?
thanks so much!

p.s.I am referring to the price with the blank refill

Last edited:
Hi heiheij,

I saw a lagoon ulysse PM and MM over two weeks ago at the toronto H store -- I'm not sure if it's there anymore. The H store recently had a price increase, so I'm not sure at all about the prices, but I'm going to guess around ~325, based on our US counterparts.

I am almost certain that the ulysse only comes in Togo (I believe to have read somewhere that there were alligator/croc versions, but I'm not sure about this).

I believe there is also tadelakt for the new colors (the new pink and yellow--something and jaune flusse)

Sorry I'm not much help! :shame:

Last edited:
thanks mattking2000, I think i would prefer the Togo leather. It is around 40$CDN more than the US. But the lagoon color is so wonderful!!... Its would be my first time in the new H store.. i hope the experience is good!

yay, a fellow toronto insomniac! :P

There is this male SA (I forget his name) but he is asian, and sort of tall, and he is a really great SA -- I generally try to avoid the ones at the scarf counter, because unless I'm wearing something silk-related, I'm usually ignored there (it might have somethign to do with my age, though...)

I understand what you mean mattking, I am on the young side too. unless its my regular SA, the other ones usually ignore me sometimes as well.

just wondering, did u go to the H store alone? I want to go with a friend, but only on TPF can i share my joy! lol

ive done a couple of reveals on the other designer forums, but not the H one yet..

I'm a young male and like some people here have said, unless i go with my mum or dad i usually get ignored. That said, recently i think they are begining to recognise my face in the store. I'm actually looking at a Ulysse too. Can't wait!