How Much Is Too Much?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, how much can you spend on LV before you start to feel guilty?

2. I suppose that would depend on your disposable income. I still feel guilty for buying the "good" ramen sometimes. But if it's not hurting you or those you love, why feel guilty? Men have cars, women can have handbags :P

3. :urock:

True!

4. I agree! Except I LOVE cars too! =D Boy am I in trouble lol

5. :lolots:

Oh no! I might be catching car fever too - someone in another thread brought up getting a blue nuit Alma to match her car and I started thinking about handbag/auto matches...tPF is going to be the death of me.

6. too late. I've been feeling guilty for a while now but I can't stop! I try to cut back on other things like clothes and such.

7. ^^LOL I know what you mean! =]

8. I never feel guilty. I would if I couldn't afford it however.

9. I could never spend more on my bags than on the car I drive.

....which mean I just need to update my car regularly :P

10. I feel fine about my purchases as long as I'm not spending beyond my means.

11. I always feel a bit guilty before buying a bag and I think about the purchase all the time. but when I bought a bag and use it I'm happy and know that it was worth the money!

12. I love this answer the best as it reflects my thinking as well. Even if I could well afford it, I would still feel guilty because I know I could use the funds on something else for the benefit of the less fortunate. But like Iduna, if I end up using the bag a lot, then I feel really good about it. After all, I work hard and deserve to enjoy my bag-vice every now and then. But how much is too much.....I think deep down we know...it is when we feel uncomfortable and know that we are indulging way too much.

13. i neever feel guilty, especially now that i will be paying for my bags myself.....saving for my first chanel, or mahina

14. I feel guilty only when a certain bag ends up not being used at all. Lately, I've been rotating my bags often so I get to use all of them. The ones I don't see myself using anymore, I sell.

15. DisCo - do you just bite the bullet and list them for sale or do you hum and hah over it? There are about 6 I don't use and some never used...but I still do love them. I keep telling myself I am keeping them for DD but she is only 2.5!