how much is the retail of a box paddy?

I don't think it's fake at all

eBay: CHLOE CUTIE!!! CHLOE Paddington Cream Leather Handbag!! (item 270035562560 end time Oct-09-06 08:03:10 PDT)

Chloe details vary all the time, even within the same season. My sable 05 stitching is slightly zig zagged. And we all know the lighting can vary from picture to picture : )
I played with the picture in photoshop (to fix lighting and shadows) and the color still doesn't match my Craie (in any lighting.) :s IMHO... It's too beige. But I'm no expert, you definitely know more about paddys than me D&G!! :yes:

And the fact that he won't email any potential buyers back is really very disturbing. These bags are a lot of money and he should realize that people need to have their questions answered before forking down that much cash.

I spoke to her as well. This is a relisted auction and she actually raised her price. :Push:

oh she did??
There are so many whiskies on ebay, I really really really wish there are cream colored paddies or tan around 1100. i keep checking and hoping everyday.
I love D &G's sable...and I dont remember, but some of our members have the nicest cream-colored paddies.
I wanted to buy whiskey, but it didnt look as nice on me. the tan and cream paddies look really fabulous.
should i just go ahead on the whiskey? but it would make my Happy..not ecstatic. I want to experience the glorious day everybody's been telling when their paddy reach their doors.

Oucchhhhh :wacko: my eye hurtsssssssssssss...

I searched for only tan paddington and usually I always listed from the highest price, but this time I wondered maybe just maybeeee I could find a good deal? but then....this is just hideous!
maybe it's nothing/normal, but this is my first time to see this and I just cant believe how disgusting! who in the world would dare to carry this bag???:confused1:

Attachments

• 1d_1.jpg
    1d_1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 28