How much is the petit shopping tote?

1. And what colors are they currently available in?

2. I saw a black one recently and I *think* a pink one.
    I *think* they're $995{?}

3. Thanks Swanky!!

Wow $995?!! That's a GREAT price!

4. I think that's right! My NM had one this week, it's about 1/2 the size of a Grand Shopper.

5. Uh oh, I just got quoted $1475 from the BH Chanel.

I'm going to give your NM a call Swanky ;) I like $995 better, haha

6. Jen, I could be TOTALLY wrong! I didn't look at the price this week, I did last time I was there. . . I'm probably wrong :sad:
    The Grand is only $1650 for more than twice the bag though.

7. Don't worry about it Swanky! Thanks soo much for your help =) I couldnt get ahold of anyone in the Chanel dpt. but I'm going to try another store in just a min.

Yea, I think if the petit is over $1100, I'll go for the grand

8. Price increased to $1050.

That sounds about right, missbabydolce got her's for $995.

Thanks again Swanky!!

9. I good, I wans't too far off! I'll give you my NM Chanel SA if you need it, she's a doll!

10. I bought mine for 1895 or somethin cdn plus taxes

Oh wait well the one i got is zipped...so i think its a bit different hehe oops. but I think I like the zipped one a lot more :smile:

I wish it was 995 too lol.

its the price of a classic double flap caviar

11. yea 995 was last years price, lol if only they stayed the same price, they are currently coming in pink/silver or gold, white/silver, black/gold(if you can find it) & black/silver(F/W 06) , chocolate/silver, navy/silver, beige/gold, red/gold, i think thats all

12. I think you're referring to a different bag altogether. . . maybe the Medallion Tote?

13. I'm thinking about getting it in Red/Gold if I can find it.

14. ooooh, red would be sweet!

15. Hi Swanky

no Im not thats what its called on my box"petit shopper" lol but i know which one you guys are talking about ( I have the grande one also so its that exact verison but in a smaller size) ... I wonder why they got such similar or the same name. Im sorry if I confused anyone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice