How much is the H belt? and suggestions

1. Ok i'm a huge fan of hermes, but unfortunately i dont have the $ to support that statement, (must addmit lv is my fav brand), i recently tried to get a double kelly tour bracelet, but scince im a guy it didnt fit my big wrists (i was so depressed as some of you know) well in October the new Hermes store is opening i really want to make a purchase (plus Kirsty invited me to a shopping spree with her when it opens) anyway i want something i LOVE to be my 1st hermes, as that wasnt the case with my LV which i regret so sooo much now. i have recently spent alot of money on lv (probly enough for an hermes wallet lol) so im a bit short on cash, i lov ethe h belt becuase it is so classic but i dont think tis in my buget,how much it is? and can you suggest something form the cheaper end of hermes. p.s. no wallets i have one throw away wallet for everyday, 3 semi designer wallets (oroton like coach equvalent), an lv wallet and lv pouchette cles which i use as a wallet and my freind just bought me a prada wallet form overseas so i have 7 wallets all up that enough for a lifetime lol and no perfume every bday i have i get flooded with perfume i have 21 unopened bottles lol

2. umm sorry im a little drunk but ithink 500. i have black/orange

3. they come in two colors?

4. yes you can turn them around !

5. oh wow they are reversable, that smart what colors do they come in?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice