How much is the Dior flower saddle handbag?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. How much does this bag retails? I have it in my closet for a while and was about to put it on eBay. But i have no idea how much i paid for it. :blink:
    Please let me know, if anyone has information about the price. :lol:

Thank you all!! LOVE you guys :love:

DSC02387.jpg
  2. PM Noriko! She just ordered this bag from bluefly.

3. I think it's $580 on Bluefly.

4. they have other style same print...but i think there sold out of the saddle

5. Yes :biggrin:

$632 on bluefly, but if you use the codes etc it'll be a lot cheaper :biggrin: I wonder if its back, its been gone for a couple days. Beautiful bag!

6. $632? Is it for the same style? I cannot find it in bluefly.

Thanks guys :biggrin:

7. Aww.. it's adorable ! It's too bad that you're parting with it. :cry:

8. i saw it a few days ago for 632. but it's gone now. such a cute bag!!

9. I got it as a present from hubby about a year ago. Never like it.. so i am putting it on eBay for sale. Hopefully someone will buy it.

10. wow, how much are you going to sell it? i saw some horrendous fakes on eBay, yours will be the only authentic one!

11. That's a bag I've been lusting for but I stayed away from eBay. It's one of the bags on my to buy list. LOL.

12. noriko,

what do you mean with codes?!

13. The bluefly discount codes :biggrin: There are a few 10-15% ones floating around:biggrin:

14. 890.00 retails price at Dior store.

The reason that the price on bluefly is so low because in the same
    pattern but different shape had went on sale for 40% off around November 2005.

But this saddle still full price at DIOR....
    I will try to get 600.00 if I were u.