How much is my bag worth?

kuriso

Hi, I'm Kuri
O.G.
Aug 9, 2006
OH I SEE! im learning so much..i didnt even do the "NO RETURNS" policy because i figured they would see the bag and know it is real..wow, its hard to believe how people can actually just lie about it and give u a fake bag back! ill definitely ask him if its for a friend/client..thanks so much for your help. again, ill keep updating.

kuriso

Hi, I'm Kuri
O.G.
Aug 9, 2006
turns out the guy was trying to scam me..my bf read the latest email from him and he told me that he wanted to send me $800 in money order and mail him the remaining money to Western Union..it got very complicated sounding and my bf said hes heard of people like that trying to scam other people. i guess ill just wait until the perfect person comes along to purchase my bag. thank you so much for helping me. =) i have learned a lot.

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
Margaritaville
^^^Ooooh yeah! That's a classic scam (one of the older ones in fact!). He was doing OK (until he added that little contingency of sending him back the money). ;)

Hang in there, kuriso. You'll find a legit buyer willing to pay your price. If not, you've got a great bag. Enjoy!