How much is cost for a REMOVABLE-extender for Alhambra necklace OR is it free too??

those costs are so ridiculous! i wanted to buy this child's vca bracelet that just needs to be 0.5cm longer to fit me. i wanted to bring it in so they could add a few links but now i wonder if it's going to be worth it.

I have an extender for my 20's and I bought it from best goldshop. I am away from home for a month but I may have brought my extender with. I will check in a bit & send a photo over. It is a pretty good match to the VCA chain.

Reactions: debradebradebra
This was four years ago, in 2011, but I requested a two-inch extender for the Vintage Alhambra single pendant and one for the single Byzantine pendant as well, which was a thicker chain. The total was $140. No serial number, plain lobster clasp with no logo, but I have the receipt and mini-folder that it came in.

i was there two three weeks ago picking up my new holiday pendant and was told (because i also have the 10 motifs and was inquiring about the extension) that they dont do the 2-inch extender anymore but only the permenant extension in between. it was a bummer they stopped offering the extension.

I just purchased a 3inch and a 6inch extender on ebay from a jeweler and it was a perfect match! I love the versatility it adds for my 10 motif MOP. I can add the 3" for a wrap around bracelet or I can add one or both for a long necklace. LOVE it!

Reactions: am2022
I bought mine at bestgoldshop an eBay seller. It's not VCA though. 3" for $190 I think and it's 14k gold.

Here is my extender with my 20 motif Malachite.....

This is the one I have bougainvillea,

3mm Heavy Duty Solid Cable Chain Necklace Extender Real 14K Yellow Gold
( 251079742841 )

It is very well made!
Hi birkin10600 and kimber418, I am searching for an extender for my 10 motif MOP YG necklace and came across your posts. Do you still use the extender from this non-VCA vendor? Has it tarnish? I'm looking for one that is similar in length to the 5 motif bracelet so I think 6" length chain would work. Thank you!