How much is an LV monogram cerise pochette?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What the topic said :smile: hehe.

2. I believe the retail on them was 355$ USD, if you can still find it in stores.

3. One more question!

I have a Sonatine and used it like 10 times. I"ve become quite tired of it so I'm thinking of selling it :sad: Its in very excellent condition. How much should I ask for? I was thinking 500.00 since I bought it for 604. What do you think?

4. I don't think you'll be able to get that much for it (unfortunately).

It may be a better idea just to hold onto it.. :sad:

And are you on livejournal ? I think someone posted the same thing today !

5. It was probably me in the LV community! hehe. I knew your user pic look fimilar!

If anyone has a cerise pochette, I'd trade for it :biggrin:

6. $355 but if you do some serious eBay research, you can get a used one for a very good price.

look around eBay and see what Sonatine's are going for...you don't want to price too hight because it may not sell. In my opinion, for a bag in excellent condition I would look at 20% markdown...That's about how much I've paid for bags/sold bags.

7. Hmm.. 20% of what I paid? so, 480ish right? Wow. I think I'm gonna force myself to use it a bit more. It feels like such a waste :sad: Just like my Speedy 30 which I got rid of 4 uses after :X

8. Aww.. boo, I would have so bought a Speedy if you had one.

By the way, I'm a Torontonian too.. from Scarlem ! ;)

9. Wow a sonatine for a cerise pochette? that's a great deal for whoever gets the Sonatine!

I have a cerise pochette and yea, it was $355. Man this trade is very intriguing ;)

10. Awesome :smile: I got rid of because I got so lazy carrying such a big bag by hand. Haha.

11. How is old your pochette Jen? ;)

PS: Excuse the double post, I didn't see Jen's post until after I submitted my other one :smile:

12. I got it when it first came out (Feb 2005?) and I literally used it maximum 3 times, no more than 8 hrs per time. Haha, poor bag! :sad2:

Same with the Panda pochette. Hm I think this is a sign that I should stop buying cute pochettes.

Alice you don't like the sonatine anymore?

13. Nah. I find it too classy for me. Haha. I mean, I dress up and go to a nice place like, once a year at most. I wanted something fun and I love those little cherry faces. I mean, if I still like the purse now, I think it would be a keeper, yes? :smile:

14. definitely a keeper!

i say before you go for a trade, advertise your sonatine on the handbag communities on LJ and see if anyone will pay you what you want for it. Then use that money to search for a used cerise pochette on eBay ;P

15. Off topic!!! The bunnys are so cute they are kissing!