How much is an Alexa in Singapore?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,
    Does anyone know how much a Plum or Grape Alexa costs in Singapore and how much is the GST refund?

2. The GST is 7%, you might want to check with Global Blue if you get the full amount back. Sorry, I'm not sure about the pricing - but Alexa stock tends to be in short supply here.

3. Are you in England hikkichan? I wouldn't bother abt Mulberry in Singapore and Malaysia, I was recently on holiday in both countries and wanted the black Alexa and came out about £900!in both countries. Came back to England and bought mine at£695, now if you're buying in England an heading out I guess u could claim VAT back? I paid around £100 something on VAT. Hope this helps

4. i don''t think you get the full refund as there is usually some admin fee involved. agree with wmenusa because i just got the alexa for 2 of my friends in singapore as i am going home in jan and even without the VAT refund in the UK as i'm resident, i am told that it is still cheaper here! pm if you need any info

5. #5 Nov 27, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
    The small sized Alexa is S$1960 both in black and oak colour.. Mulberry Singapore is currently having their seasonal sales (except the classic black and oak colour) up to 30% discount. I went Takashimaya yesterday and enquired about the small alexa in plum and the sales assistant quote me $1300 approx...

6. Anyone in Singapore into mulberry ?