How much is a "Work"???

1. In Vancouver they are selling for $1700cdn. How much is it going for in the US??

2. New price is $1385 with the new collection.

3. I am not sure if all styles went up - I was told the work, twiggy and I think the box.

4. i donno shoegal, i think they all went up (at least @ the nyc store)...my s/s '06 ink weekender was also $100 more :cry:

5. OMG, I thought they were just raising the new collection!!!!!!

6. nope, unfortunately, my wallet's told a different story shoegal :sad:

p.s. but like i said, AR didn't raise their prices on old bags

7. Thanks - my last purchase was the new season. I guess if I decide to go for another color from last season I'll give AR a call. Do you use your weekender everyday - do you think its too big for everyday?

8. yeppers, AR's the place to get last season's b-bags!!!...i didn't know about the price difference 'till it was too late :sad:...i'll probably be using my weekender mostly for travel & stuff, since i'm only 5'2 & it's super big on me...but i'm really in :heart: with it & if i were only a few inches taller, i'd definitely use it all the time :yes:

9. oooooh! aaallabama! I love how the weekender looks on petite ladies! What color did you get?

10. awe, that's so sweet avery-girl, i got the ink weekender :flowers:

11. This is bad news! I was thinking of switching the blue-grey City for a Work...but that is a BIG price difference and there does not seem to the that much difference in size. Has anyone purchased Balenciaga from LVR? I know they are getting the Part-Time and the Work in blue-grey, but then there are customs fees, too.

12. The ink sounds gorgeous! I'm about 5"5 and if I had one I would carry it around all the time! I saw a black one the other day I almost bought, but I stopped myself, at least for now...

BTW, Moe: what color of work are you thinking of getting?

13. I've never bought anything from LVR, but I know I really want a Part-Time in blue grey so they may be one of my only options at this point. Maybe I can get a blue grey purse to substitute for my sadness.:cry:

14. 0o0o0o all this WORK b-bag talk is making me SO excitied! hehehe!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice