How much is a Batignolles Horizontal in Hawaii?

turtlejd

Oct 24, 2006
Does anyone know how much they sell for in Hawaii? My cousin's going there on a business trip and can possibly pick something up for me. Was wondering if it would be worth it. TIA!

Not sure the exact price because I got mine before the price drop but I got my Speedy 25 for 560 and the elux price is 595. OUr tax is 4.75. If you want me to call and find out the price PM and I'll get the 411.

I love the BH, but I have the Cabas Piano and I can't justify another similar shoulder bag?! UGH!
That is a great price for the Bat!!!! Go for it!

I have a Cabas Piano too so I'm debating whether or not it's too similar to the BH. The Cabas Piano is a little too small for me when I have my toddler with me, but they're both shoulder bags. So I can't decide! And it's a lot about $80 cheaper than in CA because of sales tax. Hmmmm....

I have a Cabas Piano too so I'm debating whether or not it's too similar to the BH. The Cabas Piano is a little too small for me when I have my toddler with me, but they're both shoulder bags. So I can't decide! And it's a lot about $80 cheaper than in CA because of sales tax. Hmmmm....

i have a cabas piano as well. i see them as 2 different bags. like you said the bh is definitely bigger, but i feel like the piano has a more structured feel. i love them both though :smile:

i was once told (long time ago) that hawaii is not part of the US stock, so maybe its like "international" pricing? anywho buying LV in oregon would be the same lol.