how much holt renfrew e-cards do you get?

If you online (Holt's site) you can check out what brands are being sold in what stores. This also helps, if you are trying to track something down -- it gives you an idea of what store to call. Wish Holt's had online shopping, though!

Those private shopping nights are lame. They bring out the people who just want to show off their menial purchases and get free booze. My sales associate called me to tell me about it, and told me not to bother, as he knows I prefer to shop one on one regardless.

moe said:
I think on there private shopping parties you get $50 e-card for $500 spent. but what are the other e-card rebates when you spend more money??
p.s i think the shopping event is this wednesday!

Hi! Just saw the thread now. I get invited to the Private Shopping Night as well each year - here's the e-card info:

spend a minimum of $750 to get a $50 e-card
spend a minimum of $1250 to get a $100 e-card
spend a minimun of $2250 to get a $200 e-card
spend a minimum of $5000 to get a $500 e-card

Note: please keep in mind that the qualifying minimum amount spent is before tax only.

And as winona77 said, the e-cards essentially just cover a bit of the tax (given that we already pay 15% taxes -well, most of the provinces have to pay 15% tax). Is it 15% tax out in B.C?