How Much Hermes Should You Wear?

fendigal

baguette collector
O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
Wilmington
Hey, I don't think it is a big deal wearing three things as long as you don't mix Hermes scarves that clash together, LOL!
I just wore a Hermes cashmere scarf with my black wool coat the other day along with my LV speedy mono.
I was shopping in Montreal and two "fashion-inclined" French guys turned around in the mall to take a second look-it was a cool feeling.

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Sus

O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
Never Never Land
While most of you may disagree with me, I currently have a pocket square on my birkin with a matching key chain underneath. Because it coordinates (usually color) and just peaks out, I think that it looks great fun. I have the pocket square with the oranges and lemons for example and I put the orange or lemon key chain on my bag on the same side as the pocket square.

crochetbella

~H~
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
Sus, that sounds really cute! :nuts: If I'm carrying say my LV Speedy I have worn it with my Hippo cadena and a pocket square.

katyc

Jul 6, 2006
I wonder is it ok to wear Hemes bag, scarf, keychain all at once.

I see women wear other designers that might include
bag, wallett, scarf, umbrella, key chain?

What do you think? :shrugs:

I think its perfectly OK cos Hermes stuff don't scream HERMES like the Fendi, Dior or Chanel.
I wear hermes tops or bottoms with my bags, mousseline or scarf all the time !

Frankly, most wont even know your clothes or scarf or keychain are from Hermes :P

Heres a tip. Look at the Hermes fashionshow, do the models ever look overdecked in Hermes ??
NEVER. If I can afford it, I'd dress like the catwalk models all the time :supacool:

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
This has got to be the cutest dog on the planet, Katyc.......OT, I know but I can't help myself.......every time I see this avatar I SMILE!!!

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
As long as you don't have clashing colors/prints, big logos, etc. then I think it's fine. With H clothes, normally they don't have logos so others don't even know they're H.

misspiggy

O.G.
Sep 15, 2006
As long as it's all balanced and worn with grace and style, you won;t go wrong with too much Hermes :smile: Currently I'm at work wearing a Hermes scarf, H belt, H pumps, H bracelet, Birkin bag with H charm, and inside the Birkin lots more other H accessories. Oh and using H agenda/planner. Minus the crazy H post-it note holder <hahaha>

Ninja Sue

Dreaming of vacation
O.G.
Aug 7, 2006
In an orange world
:roflmfao: -------> HG, that is hysterical!! On the typical day, I will wear an H scarf, watch, bracelet and bag (maybe shoes, too). But, if I'm all H accessorized, I won't accessory my bag.

I have no problem wearing Hermes all around. I usually wear a scarf, 1 to 2 bracelets, belt, lots of charms on my bag, shoes, and sometimes I will wear my watch. I almost ALWAYS carry a Hermes bag that is full of Hermes accessories leather also.

The way I see it is why buy it if you can't wear it. I usually don't care what people think about me wearing H head to toe. If the colors don't clash what's the problem?

Isn't this the reason we love Hermes? Their styles and the glamour they bring to the wearer. Why, I don't mind being a walking advertisement for Hermes at all.

Also you get more out of your Hermes visits when your decked out in H, they WANT to see you decked out in H because then they will know that your in it for the love of Hermes and a lifetime customer and your not just a passerby, your in it for the love of the game!