How Much Hermes Should You Wear?

1. I wonder is it ok to wear Hemes bag, scarf, keychain all at once.

I see women wear other designers that might include
    bag, wallett, scarf, umbrella, key chain?

What do you think? :shrugs:

2. I guess it's all boils down to individual taste. One bag, one accessory for me. Else looks too busy.

3. I think that would be perfectly fine!!

4. Today? I wore an Hermes Scarf, the Ano cuff and my Caramel Chevre Kelly with Pegasus dangling off it.

I think it all worked well together!

I wouldn't wear a scarf AND have one tied to my bag though....that's too much.

5. Oh, I see what you are asking now. One bag one accessory hanging on the bag. All the H small leather goods inside the bag do not count, since they cannot be seen.

Apart from the bag itself, wearing a H scarf and a H bracelet or H necklace would be just about alright.

When is it too much .... hypothetically, a H blouse, H skirt/pants, H scarf, a H bracelet, a H necklace, H ear-studs, H belt, H shoes all at once.

Maybe the rule of thumb would be =< 3 H items on yourself? Fashionistas, what say you?

6. 3 sounds good. The most I've worn is bag, pocket square (on pony tail or as a headband), bracelet and sometimes earrings. But usually when I wear the earrings I skip the scarf. (but they are just blue enamel circles with PH so they are pretty low key). :shrugs:

7. well, I think balloon print leggings, hermes blouse, himalaya, golf scarf, beaver charm and leopard enamel earrings would look great.

8. Oooh an ensemble to be envied for all eternity!!! :roflmfao:

9. Especially, now that it's cool out...I sometimes do two scarves. One on Birkin etc. and one on me. I can do two bracelets, shoes, a cadena, even a sweater. I think that it's easy to wear Hermes clothes and shoes because they are so subtle. No one ever knows what brand my clothes are unless I'm in Hermes. I think it's part of the fun to be gauche every once in a while. Too much prim and proper Hermes puts me to sleep.

10. i am a minimalist when it comes to accessories, period. i feel like a christmas tree if i wear more then one piece of jewelry. and i count a scarf as an accessory/jewelry.
    so first off, the # of accessories are a matter of personal taste and style. then, going from there, how many are from one designer i think more depends on the look of the pieces rather then the origin. for example, the collier de chien (sp? sorry) bracelet and a matching belt would show a lack of imagination. or a kelly bag and a kelly watch or kelly necklace or kelly bracelet. that's too matchy matchy. the horn bracelet like shopmom has doesn't scream hermes, and it's not flashy, so it works with a scarf and a bag. this is all just my opinion, mind you. it's not the fashion law. lol
    hermes does bags really really well. their scarves are nice, but not as important to me - a scarf in general. basically, i think people should shop based on what they like, not the label attached to it. for me, everything hermes produces is not desirable.

11. ^ I really like you, EMNH!

12. Wait a minute...can you see me right now?:wlae:

13. Lol!!!!!!!

14. LOL ... how true. :greengrin:

15. I don't mind wearing and carrying H head to toe. RTW normally does not have the H logo and the bags just have a tiny stamp. so, its very discreet - of course, to the H fanatics, you'll be a walking H adverisement but I won't mind!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice