How much have you spent on bags total?

gucci fan

O.G.
Nov 27, 2006
I can't remember the exact price for most so this is a rough estimate.

Channel cotton club tote 2100
Gucci pelham 1050
Gucci Jolicoeur 800
Gucci Chain Hobo 1150
Gucci Horsbit clutch 525
Gucci abbey tote 625
Gucci Bouvier 750
LV speedy 620
LV bucket 600
LV pochette 285
LV epi pochette 320 ?
LV wallet 415
Marc Jacobs selma 200
Marc Jacobs hobo 325
Fendi hobo 325
prada 250

Total: 10,340:wtf:
Wow, don't I feel like a spoiled brat now. Why do I still want just one more bag?:confused1:

I don't think I want to know either. At first, I told myself one designer handbag a year, but this year I have bought 2 Coach pieces, 3 Chanel, 1 Balenciaga and now I'm on a wait list for 2 LV pieces! I think if I knew I might try to talk myself OUT of the LV pieces, and I don't want to do that! Ignorance is bliss in my case. Haha.

This is my first year of high end designer bags and I'm astonished at what I've spent! I am thankful that I'm able to have spent what I did and not be in the poor house -- as long as I stop now, that is ...
:ban:

Come on people, a sister needs to know she's not the only one spending too much.

The majority of tPFers probably spend more than the average on bags, but why do you need numbers to compare with? How much other people spend has no bearing on your budget. I can only buy what I can afford, regardless of what others have!

The majority of tPFers probably spend more than the average on bags, but why do you need numbers to compare with? How much other people spend has no bearing on your budget. I can only buy what I can afford, regardless of what others have!

Took the words right out of my mouth. Do you ;)

i've spent too much on bags ever since i joined tpf!
LV mono speedy 25- $550
Chanel small classic flap - $675 (currently selling)
Prada small purple hobo- $360 (currently selling)
Prada vitello daino hobo white- $640 (currently selling)
Prada vitello daino hobo brown- $565 (returning)
Balenciaga chocolate twiggy- $900
Balenciaga plomb day- $995

So not counting the ones I'm selling and returning $2445 total (when i started out with nothing but a small coach that i bought for $35):wtf: