How Much Have/Did You Spend On Gucci In 2010?!

^ It's going to (hopefully, if i find the sukey) be the first year for me purchasing a hand bag from gucci. I love their shoes, just never got around to taking the plunge with a bag :smile:

Near $4K - 3 handbags and 1 charm. One of the bags was for my mom for mother's day. So I stopped myself from buying anything at the sale (there wasn't too much on sale that interested me anyways).

PT: I can only guess....with your two BTH and some exotic pieces here and there....lol...and hmmm....Hermes....scarves....

Oh My Goodness.... i just started collection Gucci at the end of last year around Nov/Dec... I only Purchased 2 bags. (One that I have since sold)...

Now I have a total of -

18 Bags (all but 1 purchased this year)
9 Accessores (all purchased this year)

In addition I took one of my Vintage bags to be restored and that was an additional $400.00 cost.... but it was well worth it.

I have purchased all my bags second hand and have gotten great deals so truly I can not say how much I have spent total this year and I am truly scared to figure it out... If I think of it I think I could have purchased a starter Hermes (LOL)...

^A couple of us asked about it too in the Fall sale thread. I remember she posted something in the BTH thread and then next minute, she was banned. She was really nice in all the posts I read here in this forum. It must be due to other reasons or another forum?