How Much Have/Did You Spend On Gucci In 2010?!

Jessica1981

Aug 24, 2010
I know this year is not over yet but for some it is. I know for me it's not over yet. Were you bad this year?

Jessica1981

Aug 24, 2010
I was rather good this year. I spent only $326. :smile: But it was the other splurges that killed me. :Push:
Lol, it's one or the other. I'm afraid to use my calculator :P
This was my first year buying Gucci so I gotta make up for all those missed years, right!

ilvoelv

Finally saving!!
Jun 22, 2008
^ It's going to (hopefully, if i find the sukey) be the first year for me purchasing a hand bag from gucci. I love their shoes, just never got around to taking the plunge with a bag :smile:

GhstDreamer

Lady Philosophy
Authenticator
O.G.
May 13, 2008
Near carnage alley
Near $4K - 3 handbags and 1 charm. One of the bags was for my mom for mother's day. So I stopped myself from buying anything at the sale (there wasn't too much on sale that interested me anyways).

PT: I can only guess....with your two BTH and some exotic pieces here and there....lol...and hmmm....Hermes....scarves....

COACH ADDICT

"We're all born naked and the rest is drag" RUPAUL
O.G.
Apr 27, 2009
An ever changing life with Steady Love...
Oh My Goodness.... i just started collection Gucci at the end of last year around Nov/Dec... I only Purchased 2 bags. (One that I have since sold)...

Now I have a total of -

18 Bags (all but 1 purchased this year)
9 Accessores (all purchased this year)

In addition I took one of my Vintage bags to be restored and that was an additional $400.00 cost.... but it was well worth it.

I have purchased all my bags second hand and have gotten great deals so truly I can not say how much I have spent total this year and I am truly scared to figure it out... If I think of it I think I could have purchased a starter Hermes (LOL)...

GhstDreamer

Lady Philosophy
Authenticator
O.G.
May 13, 2008
Near carnage alley
^A couple of us asked about it too in the Fall sale thread. I remember she posted something in the BTH thread and then next minute, she was banned. She was really nice in all the posts I read here in this forum. It must be due to other reasons or another forum?