How much for personalisation?

JuiceBox

O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
It's been a LONG time since I've even glanced at the LV website and now they've got speedies with straps (go figure) and now they've got an online personalisation system ! I was wondering, how much have people paid to have strips, initials etc painted on there bags? Obviously I've already got the bag. Mine is a speedy 25 btw and I'm in the UK. Thanks

Jul 3, 2006
They have to lay the canvas flat to paint/silkscreen on the striping and initials, so it can't be done on a bag that is already completed. The price is approximately 30% higher than a normal speedy. There is a really fun mon-monogram club in the clubhouse forum where you can see lots of bags, colors and answers as far as prices for personalization on speedies, neverfuls, keepalls, and luggage and trunks. It takes up to 8 weeks from the time you order and a good portion of the price has to be paid up front. Can't remember, but it may be 50%, but they can tell you in the mon-monogram club.

Dec 17, 2010
Just go to the LV site under personalization then mon monogram and you'll see the prices. It is a special service and cannot be done an a previously purchased bag.

You could get your initials hot stamped on the leaf of your speedy for free as an alternative.

lelliebunny

life in mon mono
Aug 4, 2010
Just go to the LV site under personalization then mon monogram and you'll see the prices. It is a special service and cannot be done an a previously purchased bag.

You could get your initials hot stamped on the leaf of your speedy for free as an alternative.

Not all stores will hot stamp items other than SLGs. From what I've been told, some SAs will do it but it isn't the norm to do so.